Personal reasons

He also wanted me to post a picture for him of him at the hospital. But for some reason it doesn’t seem to want to upload.

7 Likes

@General_Confusion thanks for posting this update :heart:

@Jedon if you read this, I’m sending a password reset right now to your email on file for the Forum.

I’m grateful for the update you’ve passed along, and despite all of the challenges I’m happy to hear you’re continuing on one day at a time. :heart:

10 Likes

@General_Confusion and I coordinated since he was having trouble posting the photo.

14 Likes

Thank you so much for the update, @Jedon, @General_Confusion and @zephyr1. I will continue sending support and prayers across the miles for peace, comfort, and relief from pain

15 Likes

:bouquet: courageous, full of faith, strong @Jedon.

Thrilled beyond words your family is with you.

Always thinking about you & praying for you.

I hope you always feel the love around you from those near & far. God promises He will never leave you nor forsake you. Praying you will experience the depth, width, height and length of His infinite love & comfort as you walk through this valley. :bouquet: :heart:

13 Likes

Hey Bro’! :hugs:

Glad to hear news from you! Life/god gives, life/god takes…
Enjoy, as much as you can, what life/god gives you :slight_smile:

E&P and CREW sends HUGS and awaits for YOUr return! :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you so much for posting, I was starting to fear the worst :slightly_frowning_face:

But I’m overjoyed to hear you’re still with us @Jedon!!

It sounds like you are facing an overwhelming storm of ailments and I continue to be amazed at your courage and good humour.

We’re with you every step of the way and still praying and hoping, in all our different ways, for complete healing.

13 Likes

Always glad to hear new on you, Brother @Jedon, Even the bad news. It helps me to know, that someone out there is in worse shape than me, and still going along. Your a blessing and a figure to look at in times of hardship, @Jedon, God Bless you, and I’ll be praying.

11 Likes

It always amazes me that your first thoughts are always fir the wellbeing of others, @Jedon, All our thoughts are for your wellbeing and may God give you strength through this,

10 Likes

Just want to point out a typo. Gid is God, right? srry, being in school makes this easier.

8 Likes

Yeah, thanks. I blame fat fingers and a slippery tablet.

7 Likes

Be strong @Jedon we are all thinking of you and wishing you the best

10 Likes

Thank you all my friends for caring to post your concerns, cares and prayers for me.
I know it been long time not hearing from me.
As @General_Confusion posted my message, I had to sell my old phone to be able to buy medics that doctor told me to take. When I did that I thought 2 things will happen to my internet history. 1st it will be automatically restored to new phone 2nd it will be automatically removed from old phone after stopping gmail on it. Both didn’t happen!
And seem to be new owner was exploring the internet history cause I got many restoring passwords to my gmail for websites of Religious subjects I am part of or having a membership in!
I was scared to recover every thing. I don’t blame that guy for being curious to know what would a monk look for online! I think he is now disappointed cause there are no XXX researches. :joy:
Any way I some how living almost normal now with way less pain, I found out that some local herbs and veggies helps to self cure when making tea from leaves or steaming it and make smached puree with it such as
Hibiscus and Red Turnip. They can help with cancer on long term.
Woke up one day and was amazed how I can live again with times of no pain at all.
Ofcourse pain still there but not as before than Mighty Lord.
I started to join game more, read more and wanted to share with you but that issue stopped me.
Days later I got a very bad pain again this time was hemorrhoids, I never thought there will be a pain that he higher than Detox levels! It does happen with the hemorrhoids. Bleeds on every move, pain with any light laughter, or sneezing or coughing!
Slayed me hell. Bad news is Doctor is not available till 2 weeks ahead! I have to live in this pain for 2 weeks.
But I will try to beat pain as I think I am on way to beat the tumor. My butt wont beat me I am stronger than my butt and its hemo! :muscle:
Good news is I am still alive. I knew some of you thought I have passed away already others may thought it’s time to gave up Jedon. I don’t blame either of them, I am only some one they knew online on a phone game! Not some big deal or even a RL friend to keep care or ask about, especially when life isn’t merciful with every one. But it still hurts to see that many good friends and brother gave up on you, when they are big deal in your heart, they left a big hole in my heart, enough to let sadness stays in and glow up every time my mind think about them or see their names in game by chance! To them I wish best life and health and I thank them for the great time I had in the honor of being in touch with them even if I am dead for them by now.
To every one else still believing in me and not giving me up yet I say God bless you, your posting really means life to me. Thanks every one on forum, in SGG house and in Rogues for supporting and care you are giving me.
My prayers and happy wishes to every one of you, have a great day, be safe and live healthy But most important thing is ENJOY every moment and live with no regrets.
Yours,
Jedon

34 Likes

Great news, stay strong and keep up your happiness to sustain.

Always glad to hear from you.

11 Likes

Jedon’s back

17 Likes

@Jedon It’s great to hear from you, I’m thrilled you were able to get back into your Forum account!

And you made me laugh with this:

I always love that you manage to keep up your humor no matter what you’re facing. :heart:

15 Likes

Facing your own butt means you’re a gymnast or had an awkward fall down the stairs

15 Likes

@Jedon buddy it is great to hear from you. I for one will not give up hope. Geep strong and keep going!

I’ve never met you but you are as real to me as anyone I know. And better than most.

15 Likes

Glad you’re back @Jedon, you’ve been missed, sucks the times of less pain weren’t permanent but hopefully they return after next doctor visit. Keep pushin man, you got this.

13 Likes

Never. Not ever. I will ask my mom about more Herbal methods to relieve Hemorrhoids if you wish. There are ways, I just don’t remember them. :O. :). Good to hear the pain is lower, and that you was able to get you pass codes and sites back. If your much of a writer, you might right a life story on all this, and I think it would help all who read it.

13 Likes