Personal reasons

@Jedon you have grown to be a valued family member in the forums here for all of us. Of course we want to hear from you. You are a forum hero!

10 Likes

Thank you guys :heart:
You are very kind to me.
God bless you all. May SGG be with you and double your MV loots so you beat @_John_Doe 's luck on his field (Show me your rewards) :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Nice to hear from you again brother.

7 Likes

:blush: i aint that lucky (although i tagged @Ichigo after completing rainbow 4* troops :smile: ); hope he comes arround to annoy her a little more :grin:

glad to see you back in the game where you are “surrounded” by friendly love :wink:

you’ll always have a brother in me! :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Ichigo is one fine lucky lady as well.
But no one like Boolz Irish luck.

9 Likes

Thank you Brother @Saphirra

9 Likes

Hola my best friends @_John_Doe and @Jedon :heart_eyes::star_struck:

6 Likes

I think my luck is really bad in this game especially in the TC20 sector. I have never gotten a hero 5 * until now hahahaha … my lucky star is not shining.
@_John_Doe @Jedon

6 Likes

Already complaining @Ichigo? What did i tell @Jedon? :grin:

4 Likes

I did not complain just expressed my misfortune hahahaha … this is just a game for what we take seriously :laughing:

5 Likes

I’m not lady :joy: @Jedon
@Rigs should be the lady :rofl:

5 Likes

Her??? Wkwkwkwkwkwk… :rofl:

4 Likes

I thought I was mistaken and modified my post

yup it is; just loving to rub it in your face :grin:

3 Likes

But you look better in a dress

3 Likes

:rofl: buahahahahahahaha…

3 Likes

How are you doing my friend? Thinking of you often!

7 Likes

Saw your long post @Jedon.

Lord apparently has other needs then you having chemo at this time. Breathe in healing, Breath out pain! You are so much an inspiration to keep on keeping on!
Hope you get answers soon, the tumor heals, and pain goes away!
Gentle Hugs! Prayers continue!

10 Likes

Hey Jedon

How’s things? Hope there’s still positives amongst the trials and treatment. We love you, man.

Also, can you translate this? Apologies if it’s nothing like your language, I’m just guessing that a learned monk like you might be able to assist.

If so. Is there a fun greeting we could put in our alliance banner?

6 Likes

Hey brother JB :slight_smile:
I been in hard time 48 hours ago, inside body temp was 40.2°c got many hard muscles stapsms especially among legs, was hard to do any thing at all.
Thank god tepm went down to 38.7°c now stapsms are still strong but from time to time so I am able to Thumby this post to replay you my friend.
This said:
Champions Union اتحاد الأبطال
Banner is الاحترام فن، ليس كل من تعلمه أتقنه
Respect is an art, not every one learned it can perfectly show.
Its a good greetings, but what did you meant by

I don’t know if you are in this Arab alliance or you liked it on the Arab one and want one other words to put on your alliance’s banner!

8 Likes

Jedon, you’re my hero.

I can’t imagine how you are feeling and coping. We’re all cheering for you, body, mind and soul.

Thank you for that translation. I admire your mastery of such different languages.

They are our war opponents, so I’d like to send them a friendly greeting or challenge in our banner.

8 Likes