Personal reasons

Jedon, I failed you…the legendary castle was closed for repairs!

So we fed farm animals instead. Here is an overfed and belligerent goat instead of an epic castle:

And 31° is far too hot for my pale tribe!

Best wishes my friend,

JB

14 Likes

Wow looks like a white Sartana :smile:
I am happy you’ve enjoyed your time.

14 Likes

Good to see you again so soon @Jedon.

8 Likes

A white Sartana! I will never see goats the same again!!! @JonahTheBard was she wearing heels?

:rofl: :goat:

11 Likes

We didn’t get that well acquainted

11 Likes

@Jedon as our beloved @JonahTheBard has failed to provide a castle pic for you, I feel I must rectify the situation. He is one of Blarney castle in Ireland. And one of King Puck the :goat: just to keep with the theme (No heels that I could see). :laughing:

13 Likes

@Jedon Good to see you keeping in good spirits and continuing your spiritual journey. And even employment is looking up. A saying of Jesus promises his followers “all this and eternal life as well”. I wish that for you as well, though the eternal life can wait until you’re ready…

9 Likes

@Jedon

How are you?

Screenshot_20190628_185105

13 Likes

Hey @Jedon still thinking about you.

11 Likes

Hope you’re enjoying the new job, bein home at your dad’s, and the new treatments have better results

Glad you have more time for the things you enjoy @Jedon

11 Likes

Missing you all as well guys, so I will post my personal update;
Been sick for past few days. Not getting any treatment for 10 days isn’t good for my tumor but its out of my hands now.
Chemo is costy in Egypt, unless a man offer his boddy to be a lab rat!
I did it in hope of a chance but God didn’t want it to success, And even if I don’t understand his wisdome I am still a believer.
I am taking tons of painkillers now just to be able to do my 8 hours online job and to do my prayers also some game time, after all my alliance has no fault in my sickness and they must at least get my support cause they should have that after all the support they gave me and still doing.
I went to a doctor in a close cancer center, he asked for some tests of blood full picture and cancer tests, and asked If I been taking any chemo, so I told him the experiment story and that I really didn’t knew what that drug been!
So he said that he will take this as a No!
He said he’ll wait till testes get results yo clear the treatment steps that fits me, so I am still on the no treatment stats.
Living, working and praying, what else a monk will ask for?
I use the pain to improve my faith, and I read your posts to keep gathering my self against weakness moments, and they are alot tbh.
A matter of time for this story in this chapter. A man shall see his distny and face his faith, praying for all of you to keep an eye on the right side of the roads of life and to have best lives could have.
Wishing you best of best my dear family.
Sorry for posting long post. Just missing you and trying to do that thing makes me feel good which is being part of this community even if all what I post is just a sad news which I really want to have your forgiveness for them
Have a great days ever and vest lives my family and friends.
Yours,
Jedon

23 Likes

We just love hearing from you! Write more, not less!

God speed, Jedon

12 Likes

I appreciate it JB. Thank you brother.

10 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated @Jedon, no matter what the news. It’s always good to read your posts bud. Unfortunate that you aren’t getting the right treatment yet but at least your body is getting a break to recover some from the poison the other doctors were giving you. I’m glad to see you staying positive through this, it really is inspiring. Stay strong, good to hear from you.

11 Likes

Thanks Mojo your support is life saver.
Appreciated brother.

9 Likes

Nonsense. Nothing to forgive. You would need forgiveness if you tried acting fine and dandy. Always good to hear from you, your updates are a faith strengthener for me. I thank God all the time for you @Jedon

10 Likes

It’s good to hear from you, @Jedon! I’m always happy for an update, whether it’s good news or bad. :heart_decoration:

9 Likes

Surround yourself with love and happiness. God works in mysterious ways. Keep your faith it can work wonders. you sincerely have my prayers for a fast and speedy recovery. Don’t give up …

9 Likes

Jedon,

Was thinking about you and wanted to stop by to say hi. Reading your updates sparks a lot of mixed emotions and I admire how you’re handling & battling all of this. Continue keeping your head up and I’m praying for you bud.

11 Likes

Found this pic for you Jedon.

Cheers!!!:sun_behind_rain_cloud:

9 Likes