Personal reasons

@Jedon I miss you Uncle Jed!!! Stay strong my friend. Sending you hugs, love, and prayers.

9 Likes

Been so long dear BSip :blush:
I am getting my high spirit from your love and support.
Even in my darkest hours, your prayers and recovery wishes and thoughts gives me the power to fight back.
Saved me from the souls reaper by my room’s door, as I think he (the reaper) will start playing E&P :laughing:

18 Likes

@Jedon Love and miss you my friend! :heart:
Good, maybe he will crack out on the game like the rest of us. :wink:

8 Likes

@Jedon, there’s no need to feel down
I said, @Jedon, pick yourself off the ground
I said, @Jedon, 'cause you’re in a new town
There’s no need to be unhappy

@Jedon, there’s a place you can go
I said, @Jedon, there’s a hero on show
You can ten pull, and I’m sure you will see
That this hero makes you ha-ppy

It’s fun to pull for the H O T M
It’s fun to stay at the H O T M

They have everything for your team to go far
You can hang out with all the five stars

It’s fun to pull for the HOTM
It’s fun to pull for the HOTM

Screenshot_20190610-174238
Screenshot_20190610-174312

Screenshot_20190610-174410

I don’t know if the YMCA ever made it to Egypt
…the Village People might not have suited the more conservative attitudes.

Anyway, if you do the actions, please watch out for any monitors or equipment you’re connected to. If you come up with a way to do H, please share.

16 Likes

Get him hooked on the summons portal, he’ll be too busy complaining about the unfairness of it to do anything else. :smiley::rofl:

12 Likes

Plus, he can build his dark army and eat the others for a snack. He’ll be so busy he’ll completely ignore you :grimacing:

11 Likes

16 Likes

Once a mod always a mod :rofl: aka wanting pictorial/videography evidence :grimacing:

9 Likes

I thought This was a prayer of some kind till I saw the HOTM! and then I didn’t follow.
Is it a song? You know brother JB cultuers issue :slightly_frowning_face:

9 Likes

No problem, main thing is to hear from you and see you being able to participate.

Cultural issues doesn’t mean much in a world of pain. Humanity can be found everywhere.

Let us all get over cultural differences to pray for you no matter which supernatural fiction will be worshipped by each of us.

8 Likes

It’s a song.

7 Likes

Hi Jedon.

Sorry for any confusion… it’s a sort of silly party song, used at wedding party’s… every one does the dance.

9 Likes

Friend @Jedon, your trials and tribulations in this ordeal is never one that is easily treaded, every corner you face new obstacles, even your latest episode where you were given the incorrect treatment represented something that stood in your path, attempting to block you to an otherwise smoother path to recovery.

You were in grave pain in the face of what appears to be an end, but you were brought back to those that care about you by your will to survive, your not wanting to give in. The medical staff did what they could to patch you up, but it was your willpower that allowed you get up and continue the journey.

Hope this is a tough stumble in the road you have just overcame and a signal of better things to come. Glad to see you posting in the forums and thumby working again. Godspeed in your recovery.

8 Likes

Nothing to be sorry for bother JB.
Its great thing to learn new every day.
Its great to have songs for me.
Love ya brother and Thank you.

12 Likes

Thank you (brother) :smile:
This is nice.
But it doesn’t run in my country :smile:

8 Likes

Oh my Shohoku … Thanks for being here for me.
Thanks for your support my friend :heart:

12 Likes

So relieved to see you back up, whatever and however the hurdle, my prayers persist also to see you overcome.

7 Likes

Not to be rude, but i’m no sister. I’m a guy. The name and pic can be confusing. The name is a female dragon, and the pic was made for me by a game friend. And yw. Don’t worry about it. I seem to have a rather feminine nature, but then again, i have 6 sisters

11 Likes

Prayers :heart::heart:

8 Likes

@Jedon It is great to see you more active after that terrible ordeal. Just don’t overexert yourself.

10 Likes

Cookie Settings