Still thinking about you, my forum friend

12 Likes

@Bzzinator

Any update?

11 Likes

:heart: @Jedon :heart:

20 hugs as well

9 Likes

Sorry I havenā€™t got any responses. He doesnā€™t have his phone.

11 Likes

And so we wait. :coffee: :tea: :coffee: :tea: :beer: :tropical_drink: :cupcake: :cake: :moon_cake: :sushi: :doughnut:

:pray: :pray: :pray:. :hugs:. Hugs to all who want them. Waiting is hard.

10 Likes

Looks like you brought the food to this place, so iā€™ll add some hugs. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::watermelon::watermelon::canned_food::ramen::candy::lollipop::chocolate_bar::honey_pot::baby_bottle::tea::coffee::wine_glass::cocktail::champagne::tropical_drink::clinking_glasses::beers::beer::cup_with_straw:and some drinks and more food since i probably will eat some of yours

7 Likes

Dear familly, friends and community,
Thanks for all of your prayers and thoughts they saved me from a very bad tocix case cuased the new chemo that they are testing on us.
Due to a human mistake one new doctor ordered portion that not used in my tumur but other kind which is more than what I can deal with and mixed that amount with the traditional chemo that normal cancer holders are treating with.
Human mistake was in the subject number, I am subject #2 this should be subject #12. So I was poisoned with the thing I should be cured with. Got fever and colone become huge, couldnā€™t eat any thing at all and was only water to drink.
I was very sick and weak and I thought I am dying, I wrote my will! And told my doctor I want you to send letter on this @.com to let her owner know when I die.
They conected me to life support device and linked me with many injections to work like food materials, which gave me more thinking of death which makes more weaker.
But this is past my vack now, I am wake and feel kinda better but hungry like great white!
It will take me a while to come back fully, but I want you to know I am still here.
I dunno if they will alow me to stay in the experiment after this, heared that they would turn me to traditional treat out of house, but not sure and hope that not to happen.
Any way I donā€™t want to let you read long sad stories you already have your lives with every one daily portion of own bad/good news.
Thanks for the spiritual support, love you my friends.
Have a great day/night
Jedon.

31 Likes

@Jedon itā€™s great to hear from you!

Iā€™m glad youā€™re recovering from the mistreatment, and that your appetite has returned!

@Bzzinator is hoping to connect with you privately to check in, if you can message on WhatsApp when you are able to. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Jedon SOOOO happy to hear from you!!! :joy:
Thank you for taking all the time to write whatā€™s been happening. It will help us to know how to pray. You must be an incredibly strong man to have survived that human error. I pray that they will give you special favor/care/compensation to make up for such a bad mistake.
After the past few years, I know that God does not waste anything. He has a purpose for everything. It is a miracle you are still here and I am grateful :pray:

I will continue to pray for strength, healing, comfort, peaceā€¦and the right treatment wherever it might be. Honestly, they should continue to treat you & write the mistake in the research articleā€¦(but only if itā€™s best for youā€¦)

Praying. :pray: :pray: :pray:.

9 Likes

We adore hearing from you Jedon, never feel bad about sharing with us; we are all desperate for news of you.

What a simple but dreadful mistake but weā€™re overjoyed to hear you came through it.

All our love, you forum legend.

17 Likes

@Jedon,
So glad to hear from you!!!
I watch this thread to try to stay in touch, and it was good to your post even though it had mixed news. Treatments for any disease you are in the MDā€™s hands. And your case of getting the wrong drug and wrong dose, is more common then many realize. I hope you fired that doc! And make a formal complaint! Glad to hear your hungry! Keep your attitude looking up and ask MANY questions! Hugs!

10 Likes

@Jedon glad to hear from you. Keep fighting and be strong!

11 Likes

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. Take care

10 Likes

It was good to hear from u. I check this thread anytime i have wifi. Sorry to hear about the bad news, but glad that you didnā€™t hold that in and had somewhere to place it instead. Prayers for you, always. Feel better.

10 Likes

So glad to see news from you, and I hope that now they figured out what the problem was with your treatments that you will be back on your way to recovery.

Hang in there friend! Even when you canā€™t always read it here, have faith that none of us has forgotten you, and you continue to be in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers!

11 Likes

Still thinking of you and praying for you, @Jedon. May God, by whatever name you know Him, keep you safe in the shelter of His arms, and guide the hands of your treatment team.

12 Likes

Many hugs @Jedon.
I heart you.

10 Likes

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let us know what is going on. I know simple things like that can be a huge effort when you are feeling bad. We appreciate it and you.

Please know you have a lot of people routing for you. You are in our thoughts.

13 Likes

So good to hear from you @Jedon. I think of you every day and send positive thoughts your way. Never worry about wasting our time with your stories, you donā€™t.

11 Likes

oh no, what a terrible ordeal. So good to see you posting again, and to hear a bit of good news. Now, go eat something!

12 Likes