Personal reasons

Good luck in your fight @Jedon

We actually had an alliance member lose her battle with breast cancer recently so this really hits me. You never want to see anyone go through this.

Stay strong (I know you will)!

14 Likes

Dear @Jedon, as my mother is a survivor of cancer I have experiance what lays in front of you.
I wish you the strength and power of endurance to get healed through this seriouse times.
My prayers are with you. Take as much time you need as long you get cured, my Dear.

14 Likes

Hey Jedon I’m going to put the good vibes out there in the universe for you man. Don’t discount positive energy from yourself and exercise as soon as you are cleared to get your health and recovery back on track.

Snowy

14 Likes

Sorry to hear this :frowning: , I’m wishing you all the best @Jedon for the treatments and hoping for a speedy recovery!

29 Likes

All the best @Jedon. My thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery. I hope you come back here soon as I am sure we will all miss your positivity and humour.

15 Likes

Wish you all the best!
:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

14 Likes

Dear @Jedon, as a survivor of cancer myself, I want to tell you, if a grumpy old dame like me can make it, a strapping, good humoured and positive lad like you will ace it! Will have you in my thoughts and prayers!

19 Likes

@Jedon be strong! If there’s anything I can help with, let me know big bro’!

P.S. No matter what, keep smiling! :wink:

15 Likes

I will keep you, your family, and your medical team in my prayers. Godspeed.

18 Likes

I am so sad to hear the news. I will keep you in my thoughts. Most important thing is your health, get well and we will be here for you when you are ready to come back, the E&P Community is in your corner

23 Likes

I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.

God bless you!

15 Likes

@Jedon, my brother :purple_heart:

I’m saddened to hear of your news and will.miss you dearly :kissing_heart:.

Sending very gentle hugs and shall keep you in my prayers :purple_heart:

16 Likes

Oh hunny. :frowning:
Are you on Facebook? I’ve been missing you. I’m guessing sharing my name isn’t against any rules on this forum?

17 Likes

@Jedon my friend…stay strong!!! F Cancer! Sending you tons of good vibes man, see you back here more soon!!

15 Likes

@Jedon keep up the spirit, we are sure you can get past it and remain cheerful it is the most powerful medicine :wink::wink:

15 Likes

Jedon your family at Crew-Rogues are praying for a miracle and healing for you.

17 Likes

Jedon, I am so sorry to hear this news, and so glad to see so many standing with you during it!

Remember to care for yourself and not an illness. You are you! We look forward to seeing you speedily returned to us in all health! hugs

See PM

20 Likes

I hope you will overcome the disease and being healthy, a hug :frowning:

15 Likes

So very sorry to hear such sad news. Stay positive. You are in our thoughts and prayers for a full recovery. Very best wishes

13 Likes

@Jedon my friend. Sorry to hear what has befallen upon you. I hope the treatment goes well for you as you face this challenge head on, which I know you will try your very best and hardest to rise above and overcome.

You are in my thoughts. Here is wishing you all the best and luck in the world.

We are all pulling for you!

15 Likes

Cookie Settings