Personal reasons

Thank you Brother Dave :smile:
Your donation made it happen to the wheelchair.
I had new screen to my J5 samsung and now I am using the phone with 1 hand and I can say I am now good doing this. Thanks gor being around bro.

10 Likes

Seriously, seeing an update on this thread with a comment by you, @Jedon always puts a smile on my face!
Iā€™m happy that things seem to be getting better for you!

14 Likes

Excellent @Jedon!! The phone was what we were all concerned with at 1st as it would be terrible to think of you being stuck with no way to communicate. I wasnā€™t initially aware of the wheelchair issue but Iā€™m glad it helped my friend!! And thank you for keeping us posted. I hope this ā€œstage 3ā€ treatment does itā€™s job and your body can begin to heal itself soon. Take care bud, I and all of your friends will always be here for you in any way needed!

10 Likes

@Jedon, you mean you have a Electro Wheel Chair and Thumby is working strong but overtime because you donā€™t have a lap desk attachment? I would think as you are sitting/resting in your bed, you could have some lap desk (you see those on informercials all the time that say these things are perfect for BNB situations), or when you are cruising down the halls on your electro wheel chair, you would have those attachment that hold the phone/tablet so you only have to control your finger (or Thumby) movements?

All joking aside and showering praises to Thumby, just glad to see your updates.

Keep at it, my friend.

11 Likes

I donā€™t have laptop (desc) cause I sold mine lomg ago when I needed the appendix surgery.
I only rely on my J5 samsung phone to communicte with you.
I tought my self to hold it with my right gand and to type only with 1 finger which is my herotic Thumby :smiley:
Thats what I meant.
The electricity wheel chair has control stick to move it in all directions then regular wheel chairs with physical power needed to push the chair around. Cause my thumby is tc20 hero not atlantis one :rofl: !

20 Likes

@Jedon Iā€™m pleased to hear of your progress!

I do hope they have selected some fine looking nurses to give you sponge baths :grimacing:

I can just picture you whizzing down the hallway :slightly_smiling_face:

Wishing you all the best my friend :heart:

11 Likes

I choosed already my nurses team and they are all males.
I donā€™t get naked infornt of any lady cause its agenist of my promes to become a Batolian Monk.
I donā€™t need sponge bath ā€¦ I have still a hand working to use ā€¦ I am happy that I still can do my personal objects on my on.
Nurse only need to help me get into the bath sink :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

This just makes my day! Every little bit of progress is so encouraging! Thank you so much for thinking of us, and letting us know how things are going!

Go, Thumby!

8 Likes

Sounds like Thumby and Chuck Norris would make a dynamic duo :rofl:

9 Likes

@Jedon thrilled to hear nerves are repairing!!! :fireworks: : fireworks: : fireworks:!!!
Thank you for keeping us updated!!! Always praying for you!!! :pray: :bouquet: :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

@Jedon I hadnā€™t heard of a Batolian monk so I googled itā€¦it took me to a page about Saint Makarios & his miracle of healing a girl whose arm wasnā€™t moving!!! God is BIG my friend. Never forget that. :pray: :pray: :pray: :tea: :cake: :muscle: :sunflower:

6 Likes

AHA!!

I too searched Batolian monk but just got some weird in-game reference for WOW.

St. Macarius of Egypt, called ā€œPaidarion Geronā€ meaning ā€œyoung man with the eldersā€™ wisdomā€.

Yup, sounds like @Jedon alright. As opposed to me, elder with young manā€™s foolishness :sunglasses:

7 Likes

This is what came up with my search
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2015/04/four-astonishing-miracles-of-saint.html&ved=2ahUKEwjHhrGi8aPiAhUWsZ4KHSgEApIQFjAMegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3Q0_mZRj8YgZxhYRj4JhI0

7 Likes

There are actually (at least) three Saints, one St Macarius of Egypt and one St Macarius of Alexandria, and one St Makarios of Corinth.

The one from Egypt (who was friends with Macarius of Alexandria) seems most closely associated with monks.

Not sure how ā€œBatolianā€ fits in.

7 Likes

I donā€™t know how he fits in eitherā€¦it just came up in my search!!!:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Itā€™s certainly interesting where the game can randomly take you.

7 Likes

@Jedon, what is a Batalion monk?

5 Likes

Batol means vergin!
Batolian monks is a group of multi religions men who regret falling in iniquity of sexual feelings (its a sin to our community) We donā€™t think people are sinners by following their hearts or living in couples, we are just feeling that way of Lord (our way) (personal way) is a manā€™s lone trip.
I am the first Muslim Monk in our Batolian community.
So Batoli is a way to God as we believe. Some says, its a good way to not be crying in lone Valantins :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Btw Father Macarius of Alexandria was first to aprove Batolians to make own covenants of monasticism and to live between people normaly just not to fall in sins.

6 Likes

@Jedon thank you & Thumby for the explanation!!! :bouquet: :muscle: :pray:

6 Likes