Personal reasons

Hopefully “field aid” kicks in brother!!! Hang in there! (Hoping this atleast makes you laugh)

9 Likes

I’ll message you on here to start, since I don’t have your ID.

9 Likes

It’s the same as user name here

7 Likes

I couldn’t find you with that ID.

5 Likes

Ask Rook to help…hmmm that’s strange

6 Likes

Hey @Bzzinator, @zephyr1 I never really got the chance to talk directly to him or interact much at all with him as I’m just now becoming more vocal on the forum but I have been following this whole thing since he announced his ailment…anyway to get to the point, if y’all want to chip in to buy him a new phone I’ll be glad to help as much as I can. One with the easiest features to use one handed. And A good Case! Lol.

9 Likes

Thanks Mojo1! @Razor maybe you can do a GoFundMe for him?

9 Likes

I should mention the Reason I’ve been following this is that I’ve been reading his comments for a long time and he’s just such a kind hearted, helpful person, sucks to see him going through this.

11 Likes

Someone would have to collect the funds for him and buy it (knowing his service provider I hope), then get it to him. Sounds like you guys know him more personally so hopefully you can facilitate that.

8 Likes

Yes I’m his alliance leader at Crew-Rogues. I miss his positive attitude and great sense of humor. @MrsBCW and @Razor helped with his GoFundMe for his emergency operation…hope they can help with phone

11 Likes

@Bzzinator @zephyr1 check line…

7 Likes

Thanks Rigs we’ve got connected

8 Likes

We had a GoFundMe going for a while, but I’m not sure what the current status is.

Maybe @Razor can clarify?

Here’s the link:

9 Likes

Yes I saw that awhile ago but sadly I couldn’t help at the time, I’m not exactly flush now but I can help. Idk the details of that go fund me but it sounds like he probably can’t order one himself right now, if he’s the direct recipient of the fund may not really help, ya know? One that goes to someone you trust that knows all of what’s needed to get this done would be good.

Edit:I just checked and its great it’s doing better than the last time I looked at it. Anyway, let me know what you think-go that route or should a new one be set up just for this? Just concerned he won’t be able to do it himself if he’s the recipient.

8 Likes

@Mojo1 yes @Razor he handled everything for him on this end and did the foreign exchange and whatever else needed to be done

8 Likes

@Bzzinator, oh great! Well it’s still active so should I just contribute there? @Razor, think you could get him a new phone?

6 Likes

Let’s just wait I’m waiting on response from @Razor

7 Likes

Maybe post the “go fund me thing again” if it’s still operational? Figure out what he will need and post the details?

5 Likes

Oh dear lord so sorry to hear this news @Jedon!

I’m sure @Petri is getting the Devs to work on a Super Antidote/Mana/Health and extra special Field Aid for you.

As always my thoughts are with you and hope that this step back means a giant leap forward for you!!

10 Likes

@Bzzinator @Mojo1 @Razor

The problem with Go Fund Me is it takes a good 2wks before he gets the money.

In this case, I agree with Mojo1 that we will need a liaison in Egypt that can be trusted- to receive the funds and then purchase a mobile.

Of course, unless @Rigs is going over to smack the doctors - he could take the money and get the phone for Jedon :grimacing:

11 Likes

Cookie Settings