Personal reasons

Dear @zephyr1
I can’t say how high spiritual feelings I have now reading all your wishes to me annd the good luck words.
To see how much love you guys have for me, to see that not just my friends and close ones are there fir me but the Staff too.
@Petri I want to thank all your crew and your self for being so supportive.
@Rook and all MOD crew you are great friends and I am honored to have you guys on my side.
To all the new friends in our community who come to wish me luck and best wishes just for reading few posts that got their likes I say Lord bless all of you, your words moved me.
@Rigs and @Bzzinator your words are bless. You know who you are to me. A great brother and sistet who keep hugging me through my painful trip vs this dam* tumor, I will do my best to live, rest in Gods hands.
@DoctorStrange I never thought you exactly will ever wish me luck or recovery wishes, but for your kindness and good heart I pray you stay safe of every bad thing in this words.
@Razor I am speachless. You leave me no words in heart to say. I am speaking with tears falling and floding on my screen. You never let go of me brother, but you also don’t gave to do that, you have your life and own issues and others who are supporting me on this fund page. You guys are so kind and this love is much much much more than I ever may ask for or even dream of having in an entire life!
I wish you all great life and hwalth for all and every year of your kindful lives.
I am out from detox starting to take tge experment new cemical treatment and had 2 times of radiation cources.
Its a long way, and I don’t understand almost every thing happening to me nor beung told by doctors cause I never thought I’d be in this place or even deal with!
I can promiss you one thing. I will fight as long as I can. And I will keep reading yoour great supportive words every time pain reappers ask me to let go.
I hope Lord will accept my prayers when I ask for you all best life, health and achivements of all your goals.
Thanks for being there for me.
Love you all.
Yours,
Amr Olwan.
Jedon.

25 Likes