Personal reasons

Hello Friends. I’ve not used Go Fund Me before however have organized one to assist a friend in need. Should you be able to assist in a financial way that would be very appreciated otherwise your support and comments are much appreciated just as well. Thank you.

16 Likes

That link is a way to contribute. I’m in. Thanks @Razor. I was actually going to ask about that in a day or so when folks had enough time to just tryband even process this. I’ll check it out now.

9 Likes

Hello I am a player of this ace game, yet I haven’t crossed paths, I had to reply to your message. I believe modern medicine has helped so many people, but I also believe there is a cure within the earth for all ailments. I really hope you’ll take a look at a book called ‘How not to die’, by Michael Greger MD, he has done years of research on what food can prevent and even reverse disease. Laugh as much as possible and be strong x

9 Likes

Welcome to our community @Jenile - I will be taking note of this book and it’s author for myself as well others. I will be sure that Jedon does get a copy of it as well, that he may be aware of it’s good remedies. Thank you for the recommendation! Raz

8 Likes

Jedon, meus sinceros votos de melhoras, que você possa obter sucesso no seu tratamento, que a graça de Deus nunca lhe falte e sempre lhe acompanhe.

Com o coração cheio de carinho e estimas de melhoras, FênixJJS da Aliança Renascidos do Fogo :dois corações:

3 Likes

Dear @zephyr1
I can’t say how high spiritual feelings I have now reading all your wishes to me annd the good luck words.
To see how much love you guys have for me, to see that not just my friends and close ones are there fir me but the Staff too.
@Petri I want to thank all your crew and your self for being so supportive.
@Rook and all MOD crew you are great friends and I am honored to have you guys on my side.
To all the new friends in our community who come to wish me luck and best wishes just for reading few posts that got their likes I say Lord bless all of you, your words moved me.
@Rigs and @Bzzinator your words are bless. You know who you are to me. A great brother and sistet who keep hugging me through my painful trip vs this dam* tumor, I will do my best to live, rest in Gods hands.
@DoctorStrange I never thought you exactly will ever wish me luck or recovery wishes, but for your kindness and good heart I pray you stay safe of every bad thing in this words.
@Razor I am speachless. You leave me no words in heart to say. I am speaking with tears falling and floding on my screen. You never let go of me brother, but you also don’t gave to do that, you have your life and own issues and others who are supporting me on this fund page. You guys are so kind and this love is much much much more than I ever may ask for or even dream of having in an entire life!
I wish you all great life and hwalth for all and every year of your kindful lives.
I am out from detox starting to take tge experment new cemical treatment and had 2 times of radiation cources.
Its a long way, and I don’t understand almost every thing happening to me nor beung told by doctors cause I never thought I’d be in this place or even deal with!
I can promiss you one thing. I will fight as long as I can. And I will keep reading yoour great supportive words every time pain reappers ask me to let go.
I hope Lord will accept my prayers when I ask for you all best life, health and achivements of all your goals.
Thanks for being there for me.
Love you all.
Yours,
Amr Olwan.
Jedon.

25 Likes

@Jedon Great to hear you’re through detox and moving onto treatment! I’m happy you’re keeping up your spirits and staying strong in your fight. I look forward to continuing to hear from you along the way when you’re up for it. :heart:

11 Likes

Great to hear you’re through that part and moving forward. Thank you @Razor, for setting up the Go Fund Me page…I would rather give up some summons, and gamble on a true hero ----- our friend @Jedon! I think the odds are in favor of a big win here!

:heart::crossed_swords::hugs:

17 Likes

Please keep us informed how you are doing, Jedon. Let us discover the many many more things that Cancer cannot do, but you can. :wink:

21 Likes

That’s awesome @Rook. Just awesome. :+1:

6 Likes

@Jedon my prayers are still going up for you and my heart breaks for your situation and with all you are not saying. My prayer is that your life force continues and that your spirit remains light. I hope and pray that one day you will wake up and this will be nothing but a horrible memory.

9 Likes

I am sure most of u have seen this but for any who haven’t I implore to watch this. 5 minutes and it is maybe one of the most moving speeches ever. Not to mention so important in establishing a foundation that raises millions for research. Check it out. I somehow posted this directly to another persons post so I took that down so it can b in the topic.

6 Likes

Please if u get a few minutes watch the video I put up. It still moves me to this day. And it echoes ur post too. I really think u will b moved.

3 Likes

@Jedon thinking about you today and hope you’re as good as can be.

I also wanted to share with you that my mother has survived Cervical Cancer; she has been in remission for 10yrs. If you ever need a friendly ear, or to vent, please feel free to email me mrzbcw@gmail.com

I pray for you everyday and am right there beside you in spirit, helping you fight this Titan.

Thoughts and prayers my brother :heart:
Mrs BCW :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

@EVA01 Thank you so much. I needed this.

5 Likes

It’s very sad to read this. I wish you a speedy recovery and that you will overcome this disease. I’ll pray for you !

8 Likes

Just a reminder, if you’d like to help Jedon please visit this link:

9 Likes

Thank you dear @MrsBCW you are very kind. And you are one of the best friends I have had here.
You guys already are helping me so much, I will never be able to pay back to your kindness and supportive stands. Thank you all. :heart:

15 Likes

We’re just repaying your past kindness and support. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I’ll keep you in prayer. God speed

14 Likes

Cookie Settings