Personal reasons

Personal Update:
Hello guys I miss you all so much.
Been a while since last post.
I am doing great in monastery, getting much time for prayers and traning as Batloian.
Beat life I had since long time.
Working in Monastery farm and growing my own rose tree as the traditions of the Batolian monks here.
Getting good care here and fighting back my cancer.
Wish if I can take photos and send to you but monastery rules forbed cellphones at all must be left in Holly Father office. They say cellphones makes monk feel greed and become a big ego and living as monk should teach humbly and selflessness.
I agree and obey. I feel closer to Lord than out side days.
Monastery is a big place with a mountain that we sleep in and traning our souls for being more light. There is huge farm that we all work in and a place for bees to make honey. We sell our products to locals to earn money for charity and support needs of monks.
I am working aside of farm in monastery library… which gives me valuable time to read very rare books that mostly translated from original orthodox language that I am learning it to be able to read the original texts.

Parents visiting me tomorrow so I am spending tonight and tomorrow in a local house accepted me to spent time with them as they look at me as a blessed man !

I am blessed indeed by Lords willing and the ways his highnesses is running my life with to learn more about wisdom in this world, to meet people who care and support with out a future looks that came from giving a stranger a hand. To learn humble from great people like your selves here my dear friends and family.
You gave me big inspiration when I read and remember your support.
And am praying lots for you all to have peace and joy.
My best wishes and love to you all here players, mods and staff.
Jedon

40 Likes