Personal reasons

ALLELUIA!!! Thank you for the good news, @Jedon. I believe God answers prayer, and I will be thanking Him for His gracious care for you and I will continue to pray for 100% restoration so you can tell your story & continue to encourage others!!! Blessings, dear Jedon!!
:bouquet: :bouquet: :raised_hand: :bouquet: :bouquet:

8 Likes

I am very glad to see that things are looking up, @Jedon. You will remain in my prayers.

10 Likes

I was told a story once. i don’t know what cancer type it was, but this one woman, she ate 40 Cloves of Garlic a day for 3 days, and her cancer died. Encouraging thought for myself, hope it encourages you.

3 Likes

Thank you for handling everything and setting up the go fund me for @Jedon meds. It broke my heart when I saw he could not get them. God Bless

10 Likes

Replying to myself. Anyone who is curious: I have only pulled feeders from the summon gate.

I hope Jedon has my luck now.

7 Likes

Personal update:
Sorry for late responses I have been 2 days in ER cause of liver failure shock.
Been asked to do some check ups and results made doctors to tell me some:
Doctor of heart told me to stick to medics on exact dosages.
Doctor of inside organs (dunno name of it) told me that, liver has failure of 71% he said could live on 25% if only committed to his dosage and directions. Also said cancer has fully damaged 1 kidney that must be removed. I will do check ups for this surgery tonight. Will be made by faculty of medicine by traning students so it will be 50% cost and I can accept that.
I am sorry for being away from you this long and hope I will be ok after this to be able to be a good regular on this community.
I am very grateful to all of you and I wish you all great health and life.
@Petri have a great thanks day bro. I wish you and all the staff happy one. Thanks for your gift even if for country reason I couldn’t recived it.
@Community and family Be safe and good my dear. World need great people like you.
If I ever made some one upset or sad I am sorry. Pray for me I will be drugged and wont be able to pray for my own.
Yours,
Jedon.

23 Likes

You got it. Anything in specific?

And it’s good to hear from you , the pain you must be in it’s a wonder and a miracle that you were on here at all

10 Likes

I haven’t had the pleasure of chatting with you yet, but you were a big part of why I decided to join the forum back when I was a newbie and only a casual reader. Your posts showed me that there were good people here who were willing to offer their help with anyone who asked. There were others, too, but you were the one who really stuck out to me. I could see how friendly you were and how everyone seemed to respect you, and that’s rare these days.

Get well, man, we’re all pulling for you.

14 Likes

They say God only gives you as much as you can handle, which means you can handle an INCREDIBLE amount @Jedon. Once tempered by this ordeal you will be well prepared for your next role, maybe as mentor to the next batch of Batolian Monks.

God sped you in recovery and good health!

12 Likes

I think that you have inspired us all. Your courage is amazing, and there is nothing that you have ever done but show kindness and miraculously have kept your sense of humor. God Bless.

12 Likes

No apologies needed to anyone.
I think I can assert with confidence that you getting better so people can converse & discuss like old times are genuinely the wish of the entire community.
Sorry we can’t do anything more.

11 Likes

Did another ten pull today (technically they were epic hero tokens I’d been saving). Feeders, all of them. I’ve never been so happy to see Renfeld come out of that portal! Then I come here and see this.

Every time I pull a feeder, I smile and think of you perhaps, becoming that hero I’m not pulling. But you already are. I’m not religious, but I will pray for you, because I do not believe that just because I am an atheist that I am right and believers are wrong. We’re all right if our beliefs make us decent people. You’re a good person. So for you, I will pray.

12 Likes

@Jedon I am praying that God continues to give you courage, resources, wise & skillful doctors, and all the support you need. Know that you have touched many lives through this ordeal in ways you could never have done otherwise.

Praying for healing, strength & relief from pain. I am also praying for your family & friends.

With love and never-ending hope,
Joyful.

:bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :heart:

10 Likes

How are you @Jedon?
Had to think about you and just wanted to know hoping the best for you.

8 Likes

It’s bizarre it’s been a couple of days and I was just thinking about Jedon also at the very time your post popped up. Must’ve been something in the air. :+1:t3::wink:

9 Likes

@Jedon Just saying hi, and that I’m thinking about you. I hope your procedure went well, and you’re recovering smoothly. :heart:

10 Likes

Procedure being done now…he asked to have his phone before the start of procedure to send me a message of hope.

Prayers Bzz😊
Be safe you family and all friends on forum and Rogues.

14 Likes

Thank you @Bzzinator! Praying now for skillful surgeons, strength & healing. :pray: :heart: :bouquet:

Go, Jedon, go!!! Strength & courage!!! :muscle: :heart_decoration: :clap:

9 Likes

I’m full on rooting for him.

11 Likes

@Bzzinator would love an update when you have one! Thank you so much!!! :bouquet:

5 Likes

Cookie Settings