Personal reasons

Thank you brother for making this.
And I am sorry that you guys have to put your donations on me again.
I appreciate your help as I couldn’t find job any where here, all skip off when cancer word comes up. Ensuring a cancer patient means big amount of money and all money owners here are not supportive of cancer patients. They believe it’s a waste to ensure a dead man/woman.
It been hard days so far cause all diseases are working with tumor now, especially diabetes and liver inzims working against itself.
Again I am sorry to put you all in this once more as I know how hard life goes vs every one. Much appreciated to the thought, prayers and donations if any can help with it.
Yours,
Jedon.

13 Likes

It’s just a relief and pleasure to see you post again, man

Your story always adds some much needed context to life.

3a6b15

15 Likes

Thanks to everyone that donated. I’m going to be sending the money off today. The GoFundMe will stay open for another week. Any additional contributions will be send on at the end of that time. I appreciate you support of our friend.

11 Likes

I meant to bump this thread again…will try to remember over the next week to make sure there’s a bit more visibility.

9 Likes

Hi @Jedon

Hope you find some comfort tonight, brother.

Thinking of you

6 Likes

Got the midecs by the pick up in Western Union sent by @General_Confusion bought very much needed insulin and blood pressure pills… recovering slowly but better. I am getting myself bac. Thanks guys for your help and donations appreciate it much.

18 Likes

That’s fantastic news, Jedon

But we’re hoping and praying for a full recovery.

8 Likes

It’s great news to hear brother @Jedon, still will pray for your recovery.

7 Likes

@Jedon big bro’ i hope all your problems will diminish in time and fade away from your mind.

gonna become inactive and just wanted to wish all the happiness to warm your heart everyday! :slight_smile:

Cya,
mighty @boolz San

8 Likes

Please try and bump this thread back up .
I donated my October spend on this game to a much better super hero.

11 Likes

Jedon, so glad you’re getting yourself back! That and the medicine are answers to prayer!!! Continuing to pray… Blessings on you, your family, friends, doctors & fellow monks!!! :bouquet: :heart: :rainbow: :unicorn:

6 Likes

Appreciate all your help guys. Your donations are very helpful. And your thoughts and prayers are very supportive. Thank you for every thing I am for last breath grateful.

6 Likes

Just stay positive. Remember, laughter is the best medicine.

Knock knock
Who’s there?
Jedon
Jedon who?
Gee don’t you know who I am by now?

Yes, I’m a dad :laughing:

9 Likes

Jonah I’ve been in contact with him. He hasn’t been strong enough to chat and been off the game over a week

7 Likes

Thanks for the update, @Bzzinator, and sorry to hear that. Glad @Jedon has said hi on the Forum a couple times recently. :heart:

7 Likes

Hello Forum

Unfortunatelly a broth

Unfortunately , JEDON is not doing so well. He has not been able to get on Forum and chat with you as he once did. He has not be online for over a week. It’s very limited as what he can do since his internet is 64kbs he told me and he’s not strong enough to update or type too long to hold phone.

As you know @General_Confusion posted earlier a GoFundMe account was set up to help him with getting a refill prescription and appointment with doctor whom he has not seen in a month and a half that originally prescribed his medication.

Unfortunately, there was only enough raised to either see the doctor or get the refill. He chose to get the refill. I’m not a doctor but I do believe he probably should have seen the doctor because the dosage might be different considering his current health situation.

In JEDONs’ words, he has pleaded to me to ask once and final time to help him see the doctor again if it is one last time. He thanks you all so much for you kindness and words but he does not have the strength to write. His Mom cries day and night so he keeps his bedroom door closed. He is thinking of moving to the monastery to be with other monks.

If you can help with any amount, no matter how small it is and continue praying for a miracle it will be greatly appreciated by him. Your words of strength and prayer keeps his mind strong.

Thank you ALL in advance for your donation.
@Bzzinator

Here is the link

11 Likes

Sorry for the typos :blush:

7 Likes

How much does he need? I don’t have much. But I’ll do what I can.

7 Likes

I have USD. How much for the doctor? Is that still an option?

6 Likes

Oh no! I know you’re already doing so much, but is there any way to hide my name??

5 Likes