Personal reasons

Great to hear from you, and in higher spirits it seems. God bless you @Jedon. As long as your fighting, it gives me hope in my day to day fights. Thx a bunch, brother.

8 Likes

Ha! You’re still hilarious, brother J.

If laughter is the best medicine, you’re on the right track!

10 Likes

Glad to hear from you, stay strong, sending positive energy and healing to you

9 Likes

You definitely will get one for free.

We all hope that you will get rid of your colon Atomos, too. Just feed it to Aife.

10 Likes

Thinking of you Jedon & wishing you simple peace & joy and lots of love tonight! You are in my prayers!!! :bouquet:. :desert_island:

11 Likes

Thanks dear @Joyful818
Well I start to be in pain again. Hurting times seem are coming back.
Today I had a nose bleed that just stopped an hour ago.
No clue reasons I am afraid that I will not know what is going on with me cause wont be any medical care for me from now and on, hemorrhoids surgery has taken all saved up incomes even had my mother to sell her jewelry to cover it.
No one around wants to hire a cancer patient. People hate this disease here and scare of very much. I am helpless but I keep faith in mercy of God.
Sorry no good news this time.
Jedon.

12 Likes

Dearest Jedon,

That is heartbreaking news. We will all be hoping and praying that another breakthrough is just around the corner.

I hope that you can still find some comfort and joy in your circumstances despite the pain and disappointment.

Do not despair, brother. We are thinking of you everyday.

JB

12 Likes

Dear @Jedon. Srry to hear your not feeling good again. But prayers will still be flowing at you like a river of water, Mountain River that is. :slight_smile: Your the most faithful man I know. You have given hope to me. thank you

10 Likes

@Jedon stay positive bro. We are all pulling for you.

10 Likes

@Jedon I write this with a sad heart. For even though I don’t know you, your plight still touches me. I have a friend who believes that there are mysteries and secrets in the bible. He believes that by finding these Mysteries through the revelation of God you can be healed of anything. So I say why not try. All that is required is that you open your mind to the Holy Spirit and let him teach you revelation. Things that will blow your mind from a holy and spiritual perspective. He suggests studying what the very Early church fathers have written authors like Origen. Teachers who studied under Paul. I don’t want to give false hope. I don’t know how or if it will work. But I do give prayers that our creator will reach down and offer comfort for your pain

10 Likes

@Jedon, I have read this whole thread and all you have been through and keep thinking that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and you must be Superman. i’m pulling for you and good health.

12 Likes

Wishing you positive days in the near future!

10 Likes

I am a Muslim as religion normally. I am Batolian monk as spiritual mind too.
Yes, the Batolian way been first of all made by Father Macarius of Orthodox church of Alexandria, but the monk hood has accepted me no matter what religion I belong to, cause its non religious monk-hood it’s a mindful one.
How ever I believe in the power of Lord’s words in all holy books. I have all holy books in my library and I read em every often as part of my spiritual trainings as a good Batolian. Faith in God has nothing to do with religions, you can believe in his mighty power and still getting his mercy even if your non religious, at least that is what I believe.
I as a monk have a mentor who is guiding me, he is Christian so I will ask for his blessing and wisdom. I hope he will know what to do with his 70 years of knowledge as a Batolian.
I am very thankful for your mindful thoughts my friend @Rachel1 and will follow the advice.
Words of Mighty Lord I believe can do merciful things. Deep faith in Merciful Lord been my saviour always.
I appreciate your post very much.

17 Likes

Thank you for understanding my intent. I believe that it’s a clean and honest love of the creator no matter what he is called that leads us onto the right path

12 Likes

Dear @Jedon,

Praying for you & your family. For healing, comfort, provision, faith and help…Praying that your monk friend can help you.

I am praying that all of us will know how to pray.

You are loved & you are never alone.

:bouquet:

9 Likes

My brother, @Jedon, I’m so sad to hear of your news .

I hope that as the sun rises each day, your pain is lessened and as it sets, takes this pain to nuture your spirit. As the moon rises to the sky, so to does your spirit; and all your worries, and pains, are evaporated into the twinkling of stars in the sky.

Sending massively gentle hugs :purple_heart:

11 Likes

@Jedon, is it possible for you to write your memoirs, or a book on staying strong while going through all you have been through. It truly may help many overcome the despair behind not just cancer but other ailments as well. Your perseverance, good cheer and faith are very evident. Your strength remarkable. Not many share like you do. It may also be a new source of revenue. Please think on it. I would buy it, and promote it on my media outlets. Praying for continued strength and healing for you and your family. :heart:

9 Likes

I tried to think about it but, publishing a book in Egypt is too much costy. Even if I did I wont be able to publish it at all. People like me born and die all over the world with out leaving any memories but those which lives in minds of friends and family.
I know I will be remembered as the first Light Batolian monk who belongs to another religion than Christianty. History of monk-hood may remember me like that.
You even my family and friends of community would remember me as a soul that crossed your lives one day.
But writing a book that wont see light at all will be a disappointment to some one already suffers wringing many poetry poems and even novels among his years and will never see the light as well.
Believe me I am not stranger to writing and I know how to do write, but I don’t even think that my memories are worth for being saved in a book.
I am just a normal man, who born in a 3rd world country, had wild teenage and fall in love with some one who cheated his heart. Pain of cheating leaded my steps to the edge of denying God which took me to reading as much as I could. Seeking truth of life. Steps by steps took my way to a Christian library that allowed me to meet my mentor, a wise old monk of Batolian monk-hood he took me to his way with out even a single try to convert me to his religion. Then I became a monk, who work and live out side the priory. A monk who joined this game seeking new good companions to avoid thinking in past. A normal man who had cancer with out knowing till it became a 4 staged. Same man who is sharing this here with you all.
It’s not a unique story or memories to be published. There are many people all over the world who are more value to publish their stories and lives than me. But you just don’t know about them.
With my love, Jedon.

20 Likes

@Jedon I understand about the cost, and am enamored by your humility, but I spoke from truth. I was in an accidental that broke my neck, my lower jaw completely off, 7 ribs, and my right wrist. It was a world of pain and fear for me. I read a lot period, but during that time, even though co workers, clergy and family encouraged me, it was me reading about someone else who had been in a Halo, and was over coming their fear, that helped me turn the corner with more confidence. Many don’t share their strength during very hard or embarrassing times for whatever reason. You have touched me, and have made me grateful for what I haven’t had to go through, and have helped me deal with my pain a bit more. And you did it with honesty, humility, and grace. Thank You♥️ And don’t sell yourself and your abilities short. I sought out many memoirs during that time, and am not just talking idly. I wish I could help you in some way to share your strength with others. And I’d love to see your poems and stories.
Much Love and many prayers and hopes for you and yours @Jedon

12 Likes

It is truly your humbleness that makes you so special.

And the most special thing about it is that you don’t even realize it.

14 Likes