Personal reasons

Thank you all my friends for caring to post your concerns, cares and prayers for me.
I know it been long time not hearing from me.
As @General_Confusion posted my message, I had to sell my old phone to be able to buy medics that doctor told me to take. When I did that I thought 2 things will happen to my internet history. 1st it will be automatically restored to new phone 2nd it will be automatically removed from old phone after stopping gmail on it. Both didn’t happen!
And seem to be new owner was exploring the internet history cause I got many restoring passwords to my gmail for websites of Religious subjects I am part of or having a membership in!
I was scared to recover every thing. I don’t blame that guy for being curious to know what would a monk look for online! I think he is now disappointed cause there are no XXX researches. :joy:
Any way I some how living almost normal now with way less pain, I found out that some local herbs and veggies helps to self cure when making tea from leaves or steaming it and make smached puree with it such as
Hibiscus and Red Turnip. They can help with cancer on long term.
Woke up one day and was amazed how I can live again with times of no pain at all.
Ofcourse pain still there but not as before than Mighty Lord.
I started to join game more, read more and wanted to share with you but that issue stopped me.
Days later I got a very bad pain again this time was hemorrhoids, I never thought there will be a pain that he higher than Detox levels! It does happen with the hemorrhoids. Bleeds on every move, pain with any light laughter, or sneezing or coughing!
Slayed me hell. Bad news is Doctor is not available till 2 weeks ahead! I have to live in this pain for 2 weeks.
But I will try to beat pain as I think I am on way to beat the tumor. My butt wont beat me I am stronger than my butt and its hemo! :muscle:
Good news is I am still alive. I knew some of you thought I have passed away already others may thought it’s time to gave up Jedon. I don’t blame either of them, I am only some one they knew online on a phone game! Not some big deal or even a RL friend to keep care or ask about, especially when life isn’t merciful with every one. But it still hurts to see that many good friends and brother gave up on you, when they are big deal in your heart, they left a big hole in my heart, enough to let sadness stays in and glow up every time my mind think about them or see their names in game by chance! To them I wish best life and health and I thank them for the great time I had in the honor of being in touch with them even if I am dead for them by now.
To every one else still believing in me and not giving me up yet I say God bless you, your posting really means life to me. Thanks every one on forum, in SGG house and in Rogues for supporting and care you are giving me.
My prayers and happy wishes to every one of you, have a great day, be safe and live healthy But most important thing is ENJOY every moment and live with no regrets.
Yours,
Jedon

34 Likes