Personal reasons

@Joyful818 I’m so sorry for your loss. What a lot of tragedy all at once for our little community. My heart goes out to you and your family. I’ll keep you in my thoughts, and I wish comforting and healing for you.

14 Likes

Jaedon,
I know how frightening it is to learn you are fighting for your life.
You can do this! With your positivity and the support of your family & many friends you will be successful.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers from this minute forward.
Blessings, brother
Azure

14 Likes

@Joyful818
My deepest sympathies to you on the loss of your mother. I hope you can find comfort in the many happy memories you have of her.
You are a shining example of generosity & compassion.
Blessings, always
Azure

12 Likes

Good luck in this battle @Jedon
May the healers be fully charged for you, and may your mana regeneration be very fast.
All best wishes

12 Likes

I’m relatively new here, but as as lurker I’ve seen your posts and they have always been gentle, informative, never negative or degrading.

I really hope your treatment works , I’d never wish tumors or cancer on anyone . Only today my wife told me about her friend’s 3year old kid who has stage 4 stomach cancer…and I am still dumfounded. That family is hoping for a miracle, I hope you get your silver lining too

Regards and good luck to you
Box.

12 Likes

My dear very kindful friends of Community and Staff, I am moved by your all kind words and support.
Your words already are keeping me strong.
This is my 3rd day in detox department, new treatment is still an experment I volinteer cause medical care are expencive here and it was my best chance. Providers requires me to be clean of all painkiller and this requires 1 week of no painkiller at all, so I have to go though that in their detox to be under an eye. Left very long 4 days. I pass out of pain waves some times. Sorry for telling you that, but I am a selfish who need friends support cause he can’t get family support with out risking of losing one of my parents, old enough to not be handeling pain of an only child.
Sorry for late in answer, @Joyful818 I am so sorry for your lose, I can’t imagin your pain, I spent days thinking of that lose if my patents knew about my condition and lose one of them … this was aweful and pain of it pass over the colon pains. Its very hard to lose one of the life sources that brings one to life. God bless those of our parents alive and bless and mercy those who pass away and left us. May God mercy tough your soul dear Joyful818 and let the pain be gone.
Dear friends, Most of you are my very best, Some of you have become a part of my family and some of you I just love cause we share same interests. To all of you I humbly ask you to accept my appreciations, your support is the only painkiller I have during my first dark week of this experment. I hope high to make it through, I hope colon tumor will be a 8 stars dark titan so I defeat it, Oh Lord please not 9 Light one otherwise I am dead :smile:
With all of my respect and appreciation I thank you all.
Yours,
Jedon.

29 Likes

@Jedon I will keep you in my heart and in my prayers. May the grace and positive attitude you have brought to this forum also stay with you during your treatment. Stay in touch. Please.

14 Likes

You are in my prayers, kind sir. May you be blessed with skilled doctors and nurses and have effective treatment.

13 Likes

@Jedon

I’m very sorry to hear about this. I really hope this experimental treatment works out for you!

11 Likes

Hey, @Jedon ! May your doctors be inspired by God and guided in the right path to heal you. You’re an amazing person, a bringer of smiles and good nice feelings! I wish you could feel all the positivity everybody is sending your way! You make this community a better place, we cherish your input, and will be here to celebrate ypur recovery! :pray:

14 Likes

Sorry to read this @Jedon. One of the kindest persons here, always positive and willing to help others.
I REALLY REALLY hope you can beat this, friend. My best wishes to you and your family!

12 Likes

here is a painkiller which is allowed during detox…hope it works :rofl:
painkiller
camel
funny

11 Likes

Hey in all seriousness I wish u the best and will absolutely keep u and urs in my thoughts and prayers. I’ve unfortunately had to deal with cancer in my family far too many times. I’ll leave u on this note of encouragement though. There were many times when as a family we were preparing and then the turnaround happened. It can b beaten and from someone who’s mother did research in the field of oncology I can tell u the treatments r getting better and better. Also keep ur chin up! U know there r many here pulling for u. Godspeed towards that day when u kick it in the ■■■ and ur back with us! I can tell u I will b sending all the positive vibes I can ur way from the Delaware Valley in the US.

11 Likes

My dear Friend @Jedon I was unaware of such struggles with you and am very heart-broken to say the least. You are as fine a human being as there could be! You will be sorely missed in daily/weekly conversations and contributions. I will attempt to keep in touch with you outside the game and if you are not opposed provide personal contact information to those very close that may not have it (I will talk to you about that first). May the spirit of the universe hear our combined call and direct its healing energy to you and this treatment you are a test subject of.

Warmest regards from your loving Friend,

RaZoR

19 Likes

This coming from you has very much moved me. Meet @Razor guys he is the most kind and loving person on Earth.
He knew one day about my struggles so he made that prize on his site and asked me to join it. Then he gave me a reward! He helped me back in the days to live another age!
I didn’t have time to thank you before my best friend. But as I may not ve there for long, greatful to have this window to thank you for being my friend and for being the man you are.
Having friends like you guys is the best thing I had in my life.
And if I pass away now, I will be a happy man that I have you by my side.
Thanks for being there for me.
And thanks @Razor for your great humanity and kindness.
Yours,
Jedon.

22 Likes

That was probably the best examples of friendship within a community between 2 friends that I have winesssd in some time. The response by @Razor and urs back @Jedon. I won’t give that a like beacuse its entirely too inadequate to describe that ‘back-and-forth’. Please stay positive though. We haven’t communicated much, but I will tell u with the thoughts and prayers u have from the countless people here as well in ur direct life, that I wouldnt b surprised at all that we have u back in no time. That and the fact that modern medicine is making leaps and strides every day. God bless sir and honestly that was an amazing couple of paragraphs to read. :pray:

14 Likes

Dear Jedon,
I wish you and your family all the best.
God bless you.
Hymen

9 Likes

Dear Jedon,

I have read many of your posts here, and I must say you are the glue that binds, the words that have meaning.
Your 9 star dark titan will be defeated by the holy that wishes you well.
Godspeed titan slayer…

8 Likes

@Jedon I just wanted to say hi, and let you know I’ve been thinking about you this weekend. I hope you’ve had some moments of comfort amidst the detox pain and uncertainties, and your ever-present enthusiasm and positivity can still find their moments to shine through. Keep up the good titan fight, and we’ll all be standing by with extra flasks to help. :heart:

17 Likes

Dear Jedon,

Still praying, dear one. Think about beauty, find something to laugh about, keep drinking more water, know that we care. Blessings and healing, peace and comfort…
:sunflower: :white_flower: : bouquet:

10 Likes

Cookie Settings