Personal reasons

My dear very kindful friends of Community and Staff, I am moved by your all kind words and support.
Your words already are keeping me strong.
This is my 3rd day in detox department, new treatment is still an experment I volinteer cause medical care are expencive here and it was my best chance. Providers requires me to be clean of all painkiller and this requires 1 week of no painkiller at all, so I have to go though that in their detox to be under an eye. Left very long 4 days. I pass out of pain waves some times. Sorry for telling you that, but I am a selfish who need friends support cause he can’t get family support with out risking of losing one of my parents, old enough to not be handeling pain of an only child.
Sorry for late in answer, @Joyful818 I am so sorry for your lose, I can’t imagin your pain, I spent days thinking of that lose if my patents knew about my condition and lose one of them … this was aweful and pain of it pass over the colon pains. Its very hard to lose one of the life sources that brings one to life. God bless those of our parents alive and bless and mercy those who pass away and left us. May God mercy tough your soul dear Joyful818 and let the pain be gone.
Dear friends, Most of you are my very best, Some of you have become a part of my family and some of you I just love cause we share same interests. To all of you I humbly ask you to accept my appreciations, your support is the only painkiller I have during my first dark week of this experment. I hope high to make it through, I hope colon tumor will be a 8 stars dark titan so I defeat it, Oh Lord please not 9 Light one otherwise I am dead :smile:
With all of my respect and appreciation I thank you all.
Yours,
Jedon.

29 Likes