Personal reasons

That is so funny! Laughter is an excellent medicine.

13 Likes

My Azlar only got raw meat, but maybe Chief Boldie will cook for him sometime in the future. Could be that Azlar burnt his Aifes to Coal(en)… :wink:

11 Likes

It was good to see you over in the game @Jedon. And it’s nice to hear from u. As always. Prayers flying at you from all over the world, and from the Usa roo. Feel better @Jedon

7 Likes

Praying, dear brother :pray: :bouquet:.

7 Likes

Your message worked, @Jedon

It inspired the Guardians to new heights of bravery and brought fear to our enemies!

We swept the field, and I got a very attractive pair of fine gloves :open_hands:

The Guardians of Reborn asked me to pass on their thanks, brother.

14 Likes

Glad always to help when ever I can.
Enjoy the winning bro.
Now give them this:
احترام الخصم بعد الانتصار فن، نحن نقدم احترامنا لكم يا أبطال
شكرا كانت حربا ممتعة.
Respecting opponent after AW winning is an art, We are giving our respect to you Champions. Thanks it was good war.

15 Likes

Hey @Jedon, just wanted to let you know I’m thinking about you. Hope things are going ok. :heart:

9 Likes

@Jedon I am still praying and I am still confident that as long as you are on this earth, you have a purpose. Dear Jedon, even when you’re not able to be online, you pull us all together as we yearn for healing for you. You are a light, Jedon, even when you are in the dark and fighting. We are out here fanning the flame of life & healing with our hopes & prayers. Praying for wise doctors, weak tumor cells, and all the physical, emotional, spiritual, & financial resources you need. Wishing you good boards with a team stacked with holy heroes. :bouquet:

8 Likes

@Jedon

My apologies for my absence in posting, however you’ve never been far from my thoughts.

Such wonderful news on your monkship (unsure if this is a word, but I shall make it one :grimacing:), that is truly a blessing and testament to your spiritual strength!

I hope all is well as you read this and that your pain has lessened :heart:

I thought I’d share a few photos I’ve taken over the years ~ the areas are located in the top of the North Island of New Zealand:

Cape Reinga:

Whangarei Falls:

Kaipara Harbour, Dargaville:

My favourite view, from our beef farm:

I hope you enjoyed a little bit of New Zealand. Sending my thoughts and prayers to a wonderful brother :kissing_heart::heart:

21 Likes

Are you there @Jedon ???

Just have to think about you and want to leave a :sun_with_face: for you to make you smile…

12 Likes

So sorry to hear about what you are going through, and my prayers are with you, I’ve met some awesome friends playing this awesome game. And it’s amazing how talking to people you’ve been communicating with can really be a beacon of joy and a funnel full of continuing prayers. God be with you and yours. @Jedon

9 Likes

Thinking about you this morning, my friend. As I watch the waves roll in and crash on the rocks, cleansing them of the night’s debris, I pray that your faith will similarly cleanse you of pain, frustration and despair, and fill you with renewed hope.

12 Likes

@Jedon

How are you doin?

8 Likes

@Jedon just wanted to let you know that I’m sending good thoughts your way and hoping you’re well. We miss you around here, my friend.

9 Likes

@Jedon

Just a quick note to say hi and hope all is well with you.

10 Likes

@Jedon Hey it’s been about 2 weeks (not meaning to rush you to post).

I just like seeing your positive messages and gratitude you display (even when I’m lurking ). Hope recovery is going well and some of your mates here are eager to hear from you , don’t keep them waiting too long :blush:

10 Likes

@Julue2q enough already. He got your ID the first time. Quit spamming the thread

9 Likes

@Jedon , we all looking forward to hear something from you…are you alright??? I am worried :worried::worried::worried:

11 Likes

@Jedon still praying. Peace and healing…resources and support…hope and comfort. :heart: :bouquet:

10 Likes

@Bzzinator
@Razor
@Rigs
@_John_Doe

Anyone heard from @Jedon in game or via email?

It’s been almost three weeks…

@Jedon, if you’re still reading but unable to reply, we love you man.

12 Likes