Personal reasons

But you look better in a dress

3 Likes

:rofl: buahahahahahahaha…

3 Likes

How are you doing my friend? Thinking of you often!

7 Likes

Saw your long post @Jedon.

Lord apparently has other needs then you having chemo at this time. Breathe in healing, Breath out pain! You are so much an inspiration to keep on keeping on!
Hope you get answers soon, the tumor heals, and pain goes away!
Gentle Hugs! Prayers continue!

10 Likes

Hey Jedon

How’s things? Hope there’s still positives amongst the trials and treatment. We love you, man.

Also, can you translate this? Apologies if it’s nothing like your language, I’m just guessing that a learned monk like you might be able to assist.

If so. Is there a fun greeting we could put in our alliance banner?

6 Likes

Hey brother JB :slight_smile:
I been in hard time 48 hours ago, inside body temp was 40.2°c got many hard muscles stapsms especially among legs, was hard to do any thing at all.
Thank god tepm went down to 38.7°c now stapsms are still strong but from time to time so I am able to Thumby this post to replay you my friend.
This said:
Champions Union اتحاد الأبطال
Banner is الاحترام فن، ليس كل من تعلمه أتقنه
Respect is an art, not every one learned it can perfectly show.
Its a good greetings, but what did you meant by

I don’t know if you are in this Arab alliance or you liked it on the Arab one and want one other words to put on your alliance’s banner!

8 Likes

Jedon, you’re my hero.

I can’t imagine how you are feeling and coping. We’re all cheering for you, body, mind and soul.

Thank you for that translation. I admire your mastery of such different languages.

They are our war opponents, so I’d like to send them a friendly greeting or challenge in our banner.

8 Likes

Dear JB brother,
Pain is just in body, my soul is stronger than it. And writing back to you here is one great thing to fight back the cooking from inside, I don’t know why would Chef Ramzy wanted to shoot an episod of Hell Kitchens inside my stomack!
About that greetings on your banner,
You like it in to be in Arabic or in English?

12 Likes

Arabic please, if that’s ok. Do you have to change all the settings on your keyboard.

If it’s any bother, then please don’t worry

6 Likes

I missed you alot my sister!
Hope your gaving best life in world.
You big eye stary gryph young bird :smile:

8 Likes

الاحترام فن بالتأكيد، وإتقانه مجالنا.
نتمنى لكم حربا ممتعة
Respect is an art for sure, and showing it perfectly is our field.
We wish you a joyble AW

17 Likes

Your a 5* legend, my friend :grin:

13 Likes

@Jedon sorry to hear about the body temp and muscle spasms, but it’s great to hear from you, and I’m glad you’re enjoying some time on the Forum. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

And I am glad to see the respectful way of yours to correct my wrong words.
Love ya so much brother zephyr :heart:
Appreciate your kindful so much.

8 Likes

@Jedon

I have been staring at this blank post of mine for 15 minutes now and I realize I don’t have the words to express what I’m feeling for you. But I will try.

Through your posts on this forum, you have touched the hearts of many. Including me. I know very little about you, but what I do know is enough for you to have garnered my respect and admiration. In how you carry yourself. In the respect you show for everyone you reply to. In the love you show to everyone you deal with here.

I am disheartened that your treatment did not work for you and also at your misfortune regarding your job at University. I am praying for you. May the kind words and prayers from myself and others in this community bring you the strength and healing to overcome these trials.

14 Likes

That is so funny! Laughter is an excellent medicine.

13 Likes

My Azlar only got raw meat, but maybe Chief Boldie will cook for him sometime in the future. Could be that Azlar burnt his Aifes to Coal(en)… :wink:

11 Likes

It was good to see you over in the game @Jedon. And it’s nice to hear from u. As always. Prayers flying at you from all over the world, and from the Usa roo. Feel better @Jedon

7 Likes

Praying, dear brother :pray: :bouquet:.

7 Likes

Your message worked, @Jedon

It inspired the Guardians to new heights of bravery and brought fear to our enemies!

We swept the field, and I got a very attractive pair of fine gloves :open_hands:

The Guardians of Reborn asked me to pass on their thanks, brother.

14 Likes