Personal reasons

It’s good to hear from you, @Jedon! I’m always happy for an update, whether it’s good news or bad. :heart_decoration:

9 Likes

Surround yourself with love and happiness. God works in mysterious ways. Keep your faith it can work wonders. you sincerely have my prayers for a fast and speedy recovery. Don’t give up …

9 Likes

Jedon,

Was thinking about you and wanted to stop by to say hi. Reading your updates sparks a lot of mixed emotions and I admire how you’re handling & battling all of this. Continue keeping your head up and I’m praying for you bud.

11 Likes

Found this pic for you Jedon.

Cheers!!!:sun_behind_rain_cloud:

9 Likes

@Jedon you have grown to be a valued family member in the forums here for all of us. Of course we want to hear from you. You are a forum hero!

10 Likes

Thank you guys :heart:
You are very kind to me.
God bless you all. May SGG be with you and double your MV loots so you beat @_John_Doe 's luck on his field (Show me your rewards) :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Nice to hear from you again brother.

7 Likes

:blush: i aint that lucky (although i tagged @Ichigo after completing rainbow 4* troops :smile: ); hope he comes arround to annoy her a little more :grin:

glad to see you back in the game where you are “surrounded” by friendly love :wink:

you’ll always have a brother in me! :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Ichigo is one fine lucky lady as well.
But no one like Boolz Irish luck.

9 Likes

Thank you Brother @Saphirra

9 Likes

Hola my best friends @_John_Doe and @Jedon :heart_eyes::star_struck:

6 Likes

I think my luck is really bad in this game especially in the TC20 sector. I have never gotten a hero 5 * until now hahahaha … my lucky star is not shining.
@_John_Doe @Jedon

6 Likes

Already complaining @Ichigo? What did i tell @Jedon? :grin:

4 Likes

I did not complain just expressed my misfortune hahahaha … this is just a game for what we take seriously :laughing:

5 Likes

I’m not lady :joy: @Jedon
@Rigs should be the lady :rofl:

5 Likes

Her??? Wkwkwkwkwkwk… :rofl:

4 Likes

I thought I was mistaken and modified my post

yup it is; just loving to rub it in your face :grin:

3 Likes

But you look better in a dress

3 Likes

:rofl: buahahahahahahaha…

3 Likes

How are you doing my friend? Thinking of you often!

7 Likes

Cookie Settings