Personal reasons

Thank you guys for all the great support you are giving me.
I am blessed to have you by my side.
Personal updates:
A friend of me offerd me a website support job, payment will help me living and can save every 5 to 6 months a chemo cource. Good start I hope I can make it :smiley:
Got a visit by my friends in monkship and my mentor came too and they blessed me, and they gifted me new phone yesterday, to help me in the online new job. Am happy :smiley: No more apps to delete to update E&P :stuck_out_tongue: but I noticed when I open in new device #player has changed not sure if its normal.
I am promissed to reach next level in my Batolian path, mentor told me that. And this is great gift from God cames to me by your prayers and thoughts so I thank you alot.
I work for only 6 hours a day now from dad’s house which is good cause I can do more praying, meditations and be more active on forum and game.
Guys I owe you my life, you are a God gift to me and I am praying for all of you daily to be safe, healthy and happy.
Amen.
@PapaHeavy Your mother’s prayers are cures please honor her and spen all the time you can with her, make her happy and get all the prayers you can take. The pure souls of mothers are gifts.
@Joyful818 @Sorsha @Saphirra @Mojo1@Azure Thanks for your touchy support I am moved by the kindness of yours :heart::heart: .
@KiraSG and SG staff Thank you guys for showing up and wishing me recovery, I feel blessing cause of it andeans alot to me.
I won’t be able to thank this great family on community enough ever for every thing. But I only offer my honest heart to be yours all till my last breath in my life.
Hope you are having best lives.
Have great days all of you.
Jedon.

30 Likes