Personal reasons

I thought This was a prayer of some kind till I saw the HOTM! and then I didn’t follow.
Is it a song? You know brother JB cultuers issue :slightly_frowning_face:

9 Likes

No problem, main thing is to hear from you and see you being able to participate.

Cultural issues doesn’t mean much in a world of pain. Humanity can be found everywhere.

Let us all get over cultural differences to pray for you no matter which supernatural fiction will be worshipped by each of us.

8 Likes

It’s a song.

7 Likes

Hi Jedon.

Sorry for any confusion… it’s a sort of silly party song, used at wedding party’s… every one does the dance.

9 Likes

Friend @Jedon, your trials and tribulations in this ordeal is never one that is easily treaded, every corner you face new obstacles, even your latest episode where you were given the incorrect treatment represented something that stood in your path, attempting to block you to an otherwise smoother path to recovery.

You were in grave pain in the face of what appears to be an end, but you were brought back to those that care about you by your will to survive, your not wanting to give in. The medical staff did what they could to patch you up, but it was your willpower that allowed you get up and continue the journey.

Hope this is a tough stumble in the road you have just overcame and a signal of better things to come. Glad to see you posting in the forums and thumby working again. Godspeed in your recovery.

8 Likes

Nothing to be sorry for bother JB.
Its great thing to learn new every day.
Its great to have songs for me.
Love ya brother and Thank you.

12 Likes

Thank you (brother) :smile:
This is nice.
But it doesn’t run in my country :smile:

8 Likes

Oh my Shohoku … Thanks for being here for me.
Thanks for your support my friend :heart:

12 Likes

So relieved to see you back up, whatever and however the hurdle, my prayers persist also to see you overcome.

7 Likes

Not to be rude, but i’m no sister. I’m a guy. The name and pic can be confusing. The name is a female dragon, and the pic was made for me by a game friend. And yw. Don’t worry about it. I seem to have a rather feminine nature, but then again, i have 6 sisters

11 Likes

Prayers :heart::heart:

8 Likes

@Jedon It is great to see you more active after that terrible ordeal. Just don’t overexert yourself.

10 Likes

@Jedon, my husband was in the hospital on & off for 3 months before he passed away after a nine-month illness. I remember the battle weariness that sets in after so long. One thing that changed my life profoundly was looking out the window at the vastness of the sky. We were on the second floor of a four story building, and there was a little ladder from the roof that must have gone up & over to another area, but from where I sat looked like it just went up to the sky. I would stare out at the bright blue sky and think of how infinite God is. I put my infinite worries and grief into that immense space and somehow the pain that I thought would make make me burst diffused into the infinity. I put my emptiness and loneliness and fear out there and felt a sense that the One who could handle my sorrows could also fill me up with good things. That’s when I really found joy…pondering all the good things that fill my life even in the middle of so much pain. My 22 year-old son with autism has that same joy, and people are puzzled by it because we’ve been through so much. Pain, grief, gratitude and joy are not mutually exclusive; rather, I think each one sharpens the other.

Early in my husband’s illness, someone told him not to waste his illness. Suffering is a holy time, and people are always watching. @Jedon, your love and encouragement to the community on the middle of your suffering is very meaningful t those of us you have touched. Your humor & strength is inspiring and amazing.

I continue to pray to that God whom I experience as infinite love and comfort. We don’t know where He will lead us on our journey, but even when we are alone, He will never leave us or forsake us.

I hope my words don’t offend anyone. I know after such a long time suffering, I needed people to speak big thoughts to me. Much love & peace & healing to you, Jedon. :bouquet: :sunflower: :bouquet: :heart: :pray:

18 Likes

I just looked at the list of topics, and so happy to see you getting back into what you do best…help, teach, and encourage others!

This made my day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Missing you BigBro! :confused:

10 Likes

I am moved, thanks for sharing this with me dear Joy.
Sister I am blessed having you in my side. God bless your soul.

10 Likes

I am trying to do what makes me alive, which is being part of you my lady.
I am happy being your friend and I thank you for every thing your doing for me sister.

11 Likes

I miss you too bro!
Miss daring you on M.V thread and miss your lucky blessed rewards :smile:

9 Likes

Personal update:
Experiment Failed. The new chemo drug become toxic to my blood and doctors said they can not keep giving me it, so they refused to keep me as a subject in the experiment.
Spent last days getting blood clear from any blood print of their new drug and today I am sent to Dad’s house.
I will be turned to another cancer care center of usual treatment as much as I can handel and will leave thinking in the future to God.
As for me I will be looking for any job make accept a half disabled guy like me to pay for the treatment as my previous job in university is gone, got fired cause they stoped believing I can make it in some time and just let go of me. Not complaning life has its ways. And Lord has his wisdom and wont let go of me.
I will try be here as much I can, but till my living become more stedy I dunno how to manage it yet.
Sorry to share this bad news but I consider you all as family and you have the right to know every thing.
I hope you all are having great lives.
Wish you best of all.
Yours,
Jedon

21 Likes

So sorry to hear of your struggles. We are all sending out powerful, positive energy to you. Please stay in touch.

11 Likes

Cookie Settings