Personal reasons

@Garanwyn, @Hrairoo, @zephyr1, & @Rigs:. Brilliantly done & spot on!!! :dart: :sparkler:

18 Likes

I :heart: this and I :heart: @Jedon

13 Likes

Oh my hehehe this made me laugh and draw great smile on my face till the moment of typing this replay and will last even more. This is so cheery guys thank you alot. I will ask to have it printed and will place it on my wall :smiley:
Thanks @Garanwyn @Rigs @zephyr1 @Hrairoo
For making this card.
Thanks @NPNKY @Joyful818 @MrsBCW for thinking same.
Welcome back dear @Starryeyedgryph :heart:

I :heart: E&P, Staff and all of you

21 Likes

I love the third special

(Also … Thumby!)

11 Likes

If there was sth like god or an almighty, we wouldn’t need threads like this. Sorry, but I don’t believe in supernatural fiction, but I do believe in hope and the good in men which finally will lead into a world full of peace and happiness someday.

Hopefully this will come soon to @Jedon and all who suffer from any hard disease or any kind of physical and/or psychological hurts.

9 Likes

I used to respect every one. Cause away from every thing we are all human beings.
And I thank you for your wishes my brother.

18 Likes

Chuck norris is not supernatural fiction!

11 Likes

:rofl:

20 nonfictional superpower Chucks…

11 Likes

Hi @Jedon, howdyo do? :cowboy_hat_face:

Are you able to play momentarily?

There’s Farholme, a trial, a tournament and a war right now.

Hope you’re doing well.

Was just thinking about you and wanted to send some of my best wishes…

15 Likes

Thanks for posting but I only hit titans this days.
I am a bit sick …vesion is foggy when trying to focus on tiles moving or some thing requires strong attention.
I had first class burns in my left arm cause I touched windows metal yesterday … I don’t feel my arm yet and it doesn’t hurt … but nurse afriad of being infected doctor said if infection went bad may cut off. We don’t want that so this is more time away from doing game with treat time left me less time to do any thing.
@Olmor I thank you for your kindly informing me and I thank @Bzzinator for doing same like that on Wattsup app chating me daily or when ever she could.
Love ya guys.
Jedon

14 Likes

Big J, always good to hear from you.

Burned by a window?! Man, that is unfortunate. Hope it’s all dressed and comfortable, you have enough to worry about.

So glad to hear that our amazing forum compatriots are keeping your spirits up.

When you’re better I expect to see a video of you cartwheeling out the hospital doors.

Thoughts and prayers with you daily, brother.

J the B

11 Likes

@Jedon take care! You need a spotter! Stay safe, prayers continue!

11 Likes

Chemo is powerful :cloud_with_lightning:. May it zap your tumor and ignore the rest of your body!!! We continue to pray and send you as much strength as we can muster!!! :umbrella: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :eyeglasses: :heart: :vulcan_salute: :bouquet:

14 Likes

Stay strong buddy.

And wrap yourself up in bubble wrap. Sheesh

12 Likes

All the best for you Jedon!!!
The universe sent love and pray to you.

9 Likes

Hey @Jedon, just thinking about you. Most people I know that have gone through similar treatments say they have good days and bad days, I hope you’re getting more good than bad. How’s your arm doing? I’m also hoping that vision problem is just sometimes and gets better in between those treatments they’re giving you. Well that’s it, just saying :wave: and sending you best wishes bud. I know you can’t always be on your phone but I gotta say, it’s always really great to see you check in and give us updates on how things are going for you! Take care my friend, and happy Titan hunting!

15 Likes

This time I’m here by mistake and wish you’re in good condition. :face_with_thermometer:

Hope you’re doing well and don’t have much pain.

How are you momentarily?

7 Likes

Hey @Jedon, just thinking about you and hoping you’re doing better. I really hope the chemo works its magic quickly, so you’re back on your feet again soon.

15 Likes

Big J,

In my thoughts today.

Any news?

Hopefully no more accidents!

I heard a radio documentary about cancer treatment in Gaza which was a timely reminder that care is different and challenging all over the world.

I’ve authorized a Ranvir summons for you under the Bardic Privilege Act of 2018, just waiting for SG to ratify the decision.

13 Likes

Hello @Jedon! I think about you often, and hope this day finds you well, and every day forward is a better one.

I know you are busy with your treatment and therapy, and looking forward to hearing from you when you are able.

:heart:

13 Likes

Cookie Settings