Personal reasons

Btw Father Macarius of Alexandria was first to aprove Batolians to make own covenants of monasticism and to live between people normaly just not to fall in sins.

6 Likes

@Jedon thank you & Thumby for the explanation!!! :bouquet: :muscle: :pray:

6 Likes

Hey @Jedon, just hoping things are going well. Throwing some prayers your way. I miss your wit and wisdom in this forum. Come back soon!!

9 Likes

That is very cool Jedon, a multi-religious group of monks gives hope to tolerance and community ideals.

6 Likes

Praying that God grants you the strength to kick this, and that you’l be stronger than before. May pain, discomfort, and fainting be a thing of the past for you. I pray all these thing in Jesus name, Amen

7 Likes

Amen. Thanks for the kindful prayer my dear Saphirra

8 Likes

God bless. Praying for your full recovery.

7 Likes

Thanks @mpolo hope Lord will bless you always with health :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Jedon, I don’t know what to write, my English language is not to good, but I really want to write something that make your heart feel warm and make you smile. So I digging and googling to find what kind of word to encourage you. Here is one pic, that I like to share since it always remain me when I face hard time and trouble, hope it also cheers you!!

10 Likes

Thanks @Lagun its what my mentor used to tell me long ago.
Key word is Faith. Faith that Lord never let you down, and uf you are through some thing hard, make sure to know that its just a test, results for doing good are great.
Dear Lagun reading your so kind words made my day. Love ya buddy :heart:

9 Likes

In a similar vein I remember my mother telling me about the poem “Footprints In The Sand”

14 Likes

You know Jedon, your positive attitude is like 5* heroes Kunchen with fully troop and emblem. The hardest board can’t kill him, and he can heal himself and his ally and win the battle!

10 Likes

@Jedon SGG needs to make you a HotM.

Jedon
5* yellow cleric
Special skill: Indomitable Will. The more life throws at you, the tougher you get. Grants the caster and all allies +40% defense and immunity to negative status effects. For each negative status effect resisted, gain +5% attack and +5% health. Lasts 6 turns

16 Likes

Amen @Saphirra!!! Amen!!!

4 Likes

@Jedon, since you’re a hero to many here on the forum, @Hrairoo, @zephyr1 and I thought you deserved your very own Hero Card. Enjoy!

It’s really good to see you back around the forum more, and we all hope you continue to get stronger and feel better.

37 Likes

A special thanks goes out to @Rigs for providing the best information to represent you, @Jedon on the card. Without his help, this card would not have been what it is.

18 Likes

@Garanwyn, @Hrairoo, @zephyr1, & @Rigs:. Brilliantly done & spot on!!! :dart: :sparkler:

18 Likes

I :heart: this and I :heart: @Jedon

13 Likes

Oh my hehehe this made me laugh and draw great smile on my face till the moment of typing this replay and will last even more. This is so cheery guys thank you alot. I will ask to have it printed and will place it on my wall :smiley:
Thanks @Garanwyn @Rigs @zephyr1 @Hrairoo
For making this card.
Thanks @NPNKY @Joyful818 @MrsBCW for thinking same.
Welcome back dear @Starryeyedgryph :heart:

I :heart: E&P, Staff and all of you

21 Likes

I love the third special

(Also … Thumby!)

11 Likes