Personal reasons

Dear @Shohoku79
I am replaying to you (after posting to Mojo1) with my herotic :+1: finger :muscle: . I been traning him to work as two hand and to replace 10 fingers. I even gave him a name :smile: he is Thumby :laughing: .
Try to post some thing long with 1 finger holding phone with on hand feeling wieght in hand’s wrist and nerves its not lovely (with samsung J5) but I can’t complain if this will be my way to talk to you.
Dear Shohoku I am still the happy person I used to be, I still have faith and believe that mighty God has choosed a long hard test for me and I am aiming to pass it any way either I won and lived as healthy man or as wheelchaird man I still will be thankful to mighty Lord for saving my soul. Or if I lose and died I will be still happy that I was holding faith to last breath in life believing in Lords great wisdom and choices for us, all good I did nothing to regret at all (maybe not visiting 124 countries) but thats it nothing to regret, I am having best life a Batolian monk can have. Best life that human can have with all brothers and sisters over the world supporting me and wishing me best recovery. Family that care much about me and sending me Chuck Norris’s jokes making photos, poems and songs to cheer me up even donating their money to help me with medical needs.
You are my best part in this test God choosed to me. You are restoring my faith every time I read your kindest ever words.
You are my life supporters and I thank you all for that.
Have a great day.
Yours,
Jedon

21 Likes