Personal reasons

Wish you as much luck as I had in my latest raid.

Dedicate it to you @Jedon due to that enormous luck…

Maybe you’ll also like the music.

8 Likes

Still the same ol’ hilarious Jedon, I thought the Doctors had to do a thorough examination of this “E n P” thing you so lovingly clutching to even in your sleep… They finally gave you the OK to use the App while in rehab/therapy, I wouldn’t push the envelope quite hard just yet. :laughing:

Good to see your update. Get better, my friend.

10 Likes

Wow what a team lol I believe if SG one day allow defenders to watch their matches vs attackers, It will be this guy feeling like

16 Likes

We need that post on the feline page … those puppies are getting cuter every day!

12 Likes

@Jedon…Like many others here, I check every day to see if you have any updates for all of us who are
cheering you on.

Thanks for the good news of your continued progress!

So glad the doctors are allowing you more phone time…now if you can just get them to play the game for that reward!

:heart::sparkles::tada:

12 Likes

I’ve tried badly tbh :smile:
But they said; We either cure you or play your game. Chose your way Brother!
I was like LOL Who need the VIP DOC!!

14 Likes

Ahahaha really?? That is hilarious, man.

Yer, don’t get them addicted to this nonsense.

21 Likes

ROOOOOOOOFL
hahahahahahahahahahhahaha this just made my day lol … Gonna show it to my doctors!

13 Likes

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NO PHONES IN THE OPERATING ROOM!!!

ROFL :laughing: :lab_coat: :laughing:

Seriously, we all vote for curing you. Still praying!!! :heart: :bouquet:

13 Likes

Laughter really is the best medicine… :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Great news @Jedon and really pleased things are going well. Keep up that positive attitude. I am sure you can persuade some of the docs to sign up :smile:

9 Likes

@Jedon Just wanted to say hi, and let you know I’ve been thinking about you as usual.

Hope things are going well with your treatment, and you’ve been able to enjoy a little free time now that they’ve been letting you use your phone more!

And randomly:

17 Likes

@Jedon the Strong :slightly_smiling_face:

Searched this one to ask how you are and wanted to say sth similar like @zephyr1.

Farther all the best for you.

12 Likes

@Jedon from one Cancer Suvivor to another
…Live Long and Beat It! Prayers!

13 Likes

Praying for you. 3John2 may you prosper and be in great health

10 Likes

Hey @Jedon,

Thinking of you and sending you positive vibes.

9 Likes

Evening Big J

How’s it going?

My mother in law had surgery on a tumour on Wednesday so it gave me a glimpse into the anxiety and stress of treatment.

Extra prayers for you tonight, brother.

12 Likes

@JonahTheBard Praying for complete & speedy recovery for your mother-in-law!!! :bouquet: :heart:

10 Likes

Hi Jedon!!! Time for two short jokes (the only kind I can remember!)

1. Never criticize someone until you’ve walked a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them they’ll be a mile away & you’ll have their shoes.

2. What do Winnie the Pooh & Alexander the Great have in common?

Same middle name.

My work here is done, young man. I hope it didn’t hurt too much. Back to your game now!!!

No joke…still praying!!! Stay strong & connected!!! God bless you!!! :bouquet:

12 Likes

Hey everyone…its honestly breaking my heart to tell all of you this…Jedon asked me to post for him…

Treatment is going slow…He is sick and doctors are taking blood test and other stuff to understand what is happening.

He can’t feel some parts of his body…his left hand, right leg and parts of his body.

It suddenly happened about four days ago. He was walking in the garden of his treatment house and fell.

Doctors think it might be a new side effect of their experiment drug. They will consider mix radiation again in treatment. But they want to make sure this is not permanent feelings what he has.

He can only type with his right hand atm…and with his sense of humor apologized to me that he can’t hit Titan for awhile and couldn’t play Avalon.

Please continue to send your positive thoughts and prayers to him as he goes thru this difficult time. You are his only support and your words of encouragement gives him strength.

His final words to me the other day was…
I am not losing faith, but in case this lead some bad end. You can tell forum to remember me 8)

24 Likes