Personal reasons

@Jedon glad to hear you’re staying positive. Listen to your doctors, they are there to help you. When they tell you to play less on your game, it’s because they know you need lots of rest to heal your body.

It may be helpful to let them know that for you (and for a lot of us), it’s more than just a game. It’s also a community that is offering you support, prayers and good wishes. Once they understand that, I’m sure they’ll encourage you to stay in touch!

7 Likes

Maybe you can get VIP on prescription :thinking:

11 Likes

Kiril and Boril walk into a tavern, dragging Kashrek by his ear. When they get to the bar they pick him up and plop him down on the counter. The bartender up at them…

Kiril: Here you go my good man.
Boril: Two large stouts please

Bartender (looking confused): What’s with the lizard?

Kiril: We heard this was a Kash only bar

17 Likes

lol…posted to the wrong thread, but I guess it works because I know Jedon like a good (or bad in this case) joke, and laughing helps the healing …

11 Likes

Whahahaa great one! Will need Khas from TC 20 to buy some beer and gem, and Khas will send to Jedon anytime he need it.:kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks my man @Razor
I knew your gonna help me when you get time.
@nevarmaor Thanks for the remibder ofc RCT lol I need this stuff :smile:
@IvyTheTerrible Thanks my dear.
@General_Confusion bro this is a one poor KashonlyRek lol
Loved it :joy:
@JonahTheBard nothing vip in a free experiment but subjects. But even now we become a very high value that doctors care for any little matter get to 4 subjects in the house!

14 Likes

Hey @Jedon, thought I’d “drop by” to let you know that Im thinking of you…and not in a creepy/stalkish way :grimacing:

Hope you’re as well as can be :heart::kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Hey @Jedon, thought I’d “drop by” to let you know that I’m thinking of you…

in a super creepy/stalkish way :grimacing:

Hope you’re doing well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you guys, its always great to read your encoreging posts.
Makes me feel happy.

Personal update:
Got doctors approval to use more phone online!
They starting to see how happy I am using this apps and they finbally approved.
Sadlly I couldn’t invite any of them to get the vip :joy:
But I am happy for this improvment.
I am doing good in game tbh I should be posting this 2 days ago! But I am still a bet slow with drugs in my blood. I was checking new tournments and found some thing wierd (i will post on G.D after this post :nerd_face: ) that what made me rush to forums!
I am happy you still remember me guys, I still need your support especially the prayers and thoughts. Thank you all for being around.
Yours,
Jedon

23 Likes

Excellent, glad to hear you’re doing well, and enjoying some free time! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wish you as much luck as I had in my latest raid.

Dedicate it to you @Jedon due to that enormous luck…

Maybe you’ll also like the music.

8 Likes

Still the same ol’ hilarious Jedon, I thought the Doctors had to do a thorough examination of this “E n P” thing you so lovingly clutching to even in your sleep… They finally gave you the OK to use the App while in rehab/therapy, I wouldn’t push the envelope quite hard just yet. :laughing:

Good to see your update. Get better, my friend.

10 Likes

Wow what a team lol I believe if SG one day allow defenders to watch their matches vs attackers, It will be this guy feeling like

16 Likes

We need that post on the feline page … those puppies are getting cuter every day!

12 Likes

@Jedon…Like many others here, I check every day to see if you have any updates for all of us who are
cheering you on.

Thanks for the good news of your continued progress!

So glad the doctors are allowing you more phone time…now if you can just get them to play the game for that reward!

:heart::sparkles::tada:

12 Likes

I’ve tried badly tbh :smile:
But they said; We either cure you or play your game. Chose your way Brother!
I was like LOL Who need the VIP DOC!!

14 Likes

Ahahaha really?? That is hilarious, man.

Yer, don’t get them addicted to this nonsense.

21 Likes

ROOOOOOOOFL
hahahahahahahahahahhahaha this just made my day lol … Gonna show it to my doctors!

13 Likes

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NO PHONES IN THE OPERATING ROOM!!!

ROFL :laughing: :lab_coat: :laughing:

Seriously, we all vote for curing you. Still praying!!! :heart: :bouquet:

13 Likes

Laughter really is the best medicine… :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Cookie Settings