Personal reasons

Personal updates:
Dear friends and family:
Glad to announce that the surgery went well. Appendix has been removed.
I am now in ER room for some hours more to complete the underwatch sheft. Then will be back to resume the experment treat of tumor.
I was aiming to post this update when I am there cause 9f the warning from the nurses of taking away the phone if I used it in time I should be rested following doctors order. But I couldn’t hold it cause I know many are worried about me. I tried TBH to post earlier but I was so dizzy due to total anesthesia and the pain of the stitches in surgery place. So I went to @Bzzinator my alliance leader and asked her to post for me cause I was sneaking the phone under the bed blanket (like a teenager who look in a forbeden magazin and so afriad of getten busted ROFL) and I appreciate her post for me here hours ago.
I am greatful and I appreciate all the great support om spiritual economic sides that you kindfully do for me till now, you are all great bless from Mighty God.
God bless you all, my respect and my love to every one of you.
Thank you word is never enough to give you all what I really feel for every single one of you.
Yours,
Jedon

28 Likes