Personal reasons

Personal update:
Day before yesterday;
Got so much pain that needed asap doctor check, who admit its my appendix, and it must be removed.
Now I need to make an appendix removal surgery which holding back my radiation treatment as doctor said. I am managing few people to help me selling my laptop to get enough money to make this surgery, It will be an easy surgery as I hope, And this will be in 2 days if I am lucky enough.
If not then appendix will kill me before cancer does.
About experment treatment it was going slowly but with improvment as doctors said but its holded back now because of stoping of radiation cources that caused me my issue.
Asap I got this part removed I will (If still alive ofc) go on with treatment for tumor.
Love you all, wanted to let ya know that I appreciat all what you are doing for me, want to thank every one who praied for me, every one who wished me spped recovery and every one who donated to the gofundme that @Razor made for me.
8f you didn’t hear from me for more than week then I couldn’t remove the appendix and by then I am dead. So as for now I say again I love you guys, and I must say hope to see you again or else its my goodbye.
Yours,
Jedon
Amr Olwan.

12 Likes