Perseus’ HOTM pros and cons

I wonder if running Perseus in the center spot and flanking him with Kiril would be a good option? He should be able to get his special off several times, both keeping up his +94% nature defense on Kiril and preventing at least one or two enemies from healing…

1 Like

I’ve spent. Just over 200 I have the last 3 hero’s of the month I got any alby first 10 hero roll
Toth took 2 tries and Perseus I got first try as well

I do like that idea but I have toth as my tank in the middle already so I would have to get rid of him and he is my most powerful player at this point.
This is my plan for now

Alberich. Perceus. Toth. Marjana. Joon.
Or
Alberich. Marajana. Toth. Kiril. Joon.

What do you think?
I also have a lv 60 kadilen. But I find she is only good in special events I don’t really like her she might be good on defence…

@Denys. I often spend on the special offers but 3 of my HoTM i got from single pulls

1 Like

What levels are these heroes?

My advice: focus on getting Grimm and Kelile finished and Thoth and Joon up to 3.70 (I’m guessing you don’t have the required ascension materials for them?). After Grimm and Kelile are done, then shift your red and blue feeders to Perseus and Marjana. When you get 4 shields, ascend Alberich and keep him growing.

For a current lineup, stick with the most powerful team you’ve got, pretty much. I’d use Thoth, Joon, Kelile, Kiril and Grimm for now. That gives you a healer, a debuffer, and three solid attackers. Don’t bring out the 5* heroes until they’re well into their third ascension. Lots of stars doesn’t translate into a great team.

1 Like

I totally agree with you thanks for the advice ill keep working on my Perseus and Marjana. And I actually have the assention materials to get both of them to 70 as well so that’s great.
I’m still waiting on 2 more shields for my Alberich to assend him. But that will come in time. I love Alberich he seems to resurrect more then 33% for me and his heals over time and 12% bonus mana per turn is amazing. He is a life saver. I looked up top 20 players and close to half are using him as there green slot so that makes me happy :slight_smile:

What would you thoughts be on assending my kiril to 70 or Perseus to 79? I have the materials to do only one…
I’m leaning towards Perseus but just keep using kiril untill Perseus hits 70.

I prefer to have a solid, fully ascended & leveled 4* team before spending any feeders or mats on 5*.

2 Likes

Depends if you have a fantastic 5* (some are way better than others). To pick on two obvious examples, Athena and Ares are better than their respective 4* brethren at 70.

I have a higher opinion of Perseus than most people and I’d take him over most blue 4*'s not named Grimm or perhaps Sonya (dispel = goodness on raids). I also don’t place a lot of stock in healers though Kiril is solid in most phases of the game because of his attack buff + heal.

Ultimately he’s probably going to want both; that all said, rare quests are one of the paths to ascension items, while a 60 healer is fine, a 70 healer is safety bear style and Kiril is one of the better ones for that.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the advise. I tend to lean towards offence and am looking towards future potential. So I think ill assend Perseus and keep kiril at 60 for now untill I can assend him down the road. I have played around with Perseus on raids and even at low level he seems to do well. Especially against Aries and Alberich…

Higher opinion but you don’t take him over Grimm… Sonya… And maybe Kiril.

Only over Boril then… :rofl:

At 70, and TBH that’s by design.

At 80 there’s no question; the thing is though dispel is super powerful against all sorts of things in raids which is where Perseus also factors, and Grimm is one of the best 4* titan heroes available.

Have to keep things in perspective and understand what the goal was, which is why I qualified much of my statements as that wasn’t really clearly stated.

1 Like

So would you up kiril to 70 over Perseus and just keep Perseus at 60 maybe up him in the future for special events or special teams that his ability would benefit…

Titans: yes
Map: not really, kiril at 60 is fine
Raids: probably not.

That said you’re probably taking Alby in green anyway on raids, in which case Perseus is a better fit than Kiril… but really, this is a bit academic:

Ascend Grimm.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice ill ascend Grimm and Perseus and leave kiril at 60 for now. I mainly want to focus on having a solid offensive raid team.
My pve is pretty good already and I can still level up a lot of my mains to become stronger.

I completed the latest challenge event in advanced mode no problem with
Alberich. Kelile. Toth. Kadilen kiril.
Very defensive based but kept me alive.

How do you get the team separation? Your second row you have a team 2.

You can make 3 teams. I have a titan team. Pve team and raid team.

Cool! How do you make the different teams?