Permission issues

I am having the same problem

The solution for me was to go into apps, then the play games app, then click on the three dots in the top right, then settings, then click sign into games automatically.

Force closing, delete archive and data hasn’t solved the problem. I can’t see any place to automatically sign in when I go into the google play application details in settings.

:frowning:

The only other solution that some people I know have solved the problem with and that was to uninstall the game and then reinstall it straight away. Don’t worry you shouldn’t lose any of your data from the game at all but if your worried then you can backup your data first but there shouldn’t be a need.

Did you delete the cache then delete the data then force stop the game. It did make a difference to my problem solution in what order I did it in. That was the order that worked for me.
Cache, data, force stop.

It’s not the google play application. It is the play games application. The icon looks like a green triangle with a game controller in it.

Every time I start the game I am having to give permissions.

Please scroll up for the solution. :slight_smile:

@Rook, the solution is no solution. It does not solve the problem for more than some hours. I wrote about it in this topic already.

Several solutions have been given; some that work for more people than others.

If, after trying the above, you still have issues, please contact Game Support directly:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

@Rook, “everybody” is reporting this issue. I don’t think that we should send tons of e-mails with the same problem to the support. That won’t help to get a faster solution.

1 Like

Please read above Alaine: There appear to be a number of different solutions offered, each which work for different people. If these solutions do not work for you, then you should contact Game Support. As I said. :slight_smile:

Edit: I have copied this up higher, so they will be made more aware, but contacting game support is the correct action to take when the solution doesn’t work for you.

Thanks everyone for your help. The “force stop and clear cache” seems to have worked.

Hello everybody, since the last update (I don’t know if the last from GooglePlay or the last from Empires) every time I open the game it asks me to give permissions to googleplay to manage my score and account
It only happens with Empires, not with the other games I have already installed in my phone.
Are somebody experiencing this also?
Thanks and regards,
Mikolynn

Please scroll up for a number of solutions for this issue. Game Support is alerted that this continues to annoy you all. :wink:

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t Install Update

I don’t know what to think about it. De- and reinstalled the game to solve the issue, will see if it works … but the ID of my account changed. It seems to be still the same account, at least I haven’t seen anything that changed, but I wonder why I don’t have my old ID. Is it supposed to be like this when you reinstalled the game?

This is not an issue - whenever you reinstall your game the account identifier will change. As long as you were (and are) connected to Google Play (or Game Center on iOS) your progress will recover automatically.

3 Likes

You are a Hero! Thank you for taking the time to do this.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarification. I was really confused (and still I am). But if it’s supposed to be like that, everything is fine. Even the “permission issue” - I wasn’t asked again.

2 Likes

Going into Google play apps list and setting E&P to “automatic start” did it for me