People that play the Game

I’m curios what peole play Empires and Puzzles and how much time do we spend on the game.

Are you 21 years of age or older?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

How much time, approximately, a day do you spend playing Empires and Puzzles?

• 5-15 minutes
  • 15-30 minutes
  • 30-60 minutes
  • 1-2 hours
  • More than 2 hours

0 voters

May be it is worth adding another poll about how do we spend, but I’ll think about it more and can add it later.

1 Like

That’ll be a can of worms, but it may offer an insight. Or SG will read it and think “Hmm, average $10/month. We must gouge harder”. :thinking::shushing_face:

3 Likes

It could be on a high level:
F2p
Copy
P2p

Without much details and particukar numbers.

1 Like

Unfortunately, we are just a few of grains in the sea of sand. Only a few players in the forum and may not even represent the 1% of the entire playerbase.

And the poll is lacking. Some play for approximately 12 hours a day or more.

2 Likes

Well, I’m not a professional sociologist. Technically it falls into “more than 2 hours”

1 Like

SG already knows this information though, hence the latest update buffing s3 heroes and nerfing 2 popular heroes a lot of players already bought and use

i think the poll would be fine as long as it stays anonymous voting imo

but the can of worms part i can agree on as i would be more curious about past and present and future planning with spending habits than just the present ones

1 Like

Fair point re: future vs present spend.

Just my guess, but i think it will increase.

As the power creep towards S3 cards continues, combined with the appaling odds of actually summoning one, the average spend/card will go up.

1 Like

Cookie Settings