šŸ¦øā€ā™‚ļø PeƱolite - 5* Holy/Yellow from Sanctuary of Gargoyles

How the hell am I facing this hero with consistency if she was such a limited availability hero? This game has been ruined by whales and greed.

Is she hard to take down? Iā€™ve come across her too and her def is terrible.

2 Likes

If she fires your team is roasted. You have to specifically stack to kill her quicklyā€¦but if the opponent has anything strong for a purple as well you have no chance.

I know she has a hard hit given her base stats, but itā€™s a similar hit to mid-range octoros, Frigg and Odin. If you take minion/fiend summoners against her, then youā€™ll have to target her first most definitely, but other than that, she isnā€™t too concerning in comparison to others. Killhare, Sir Roostley and Bertila are on her level too.

2 Likes

I agree with you that I enjoyed facing her on defense. Just donā€™t take a minion/fiend hero and her hit is very manageable. I found her to be easy pickings. On offense she will be devastating in the right situation.

2 Likes

If you have a defense like this set up, this is what you get when PeƱolite is on the hunt.

Helo together. Does someone know at which event he will be available again? Or only next year at Black friday? :rofl:

The event for these Gargoyle heroes is still not arrived to Beta.

I think the event will arrive for it to Beta in January/February or if not then no later than March.
We will see.

4 Likes

Can someone who maxed her please post the talent path and the card with the final stats?

I went almost all attack. The only time I didnā€™t go attack was for the mana node.

2 Likes

Wow, sheā€™s a beast, thank you anthony

1 Like

any word on when these new gargoyle heroes will be in beta or comeback in an event ?

The event for these heroes will arrive in the second half of the year based on the sneak peek.

3 Likes

link for sneak peek ??

Here is the link and the exact quote about them:

1 Like

Screenshot_20220309-051221_Empires

All attack just for reference.

2 Likes

Cool, sheā€™s eeeevil, thank you for posting

1 Like

So attack path is better for Penolite?

1 Like

Mod @PlayForFun kindly give the pic on first post

1 Like

Oh, I forgot to add it last year.
I will add it there today.
I will also check if it is missing for the other Gargolye hero too.

2 Likes