Penalize or FIX war deserters (Players who leave during War or after Matchmaking)

That’s not the point, it’s the impact on the alliance they leave that is the problem and should be penalised. It costs them nothing to wait til war ends or at least all their flags r used. As a leader we know our teams and peeps and give leeway when required. It’s those that join, then, leave during war without a thought

This has happened 3 times in my alliance since I joined this last summer. I agree that since a player who leaves after their team is on the battlefield makes the rest of their former alliance suffer they should have suffer a consequence for leaving “ex-member” on the battlefield.

Agreed. Just had 1 join an hour before matchmaking and leave an hour after matchmaking.

I heard about a blacklist that is somewhere.

It’s a community run Line group.

Nothing official unfortunately

Check out my idea about Desertion Mark:

This should be enough for aby deserters :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lock up their war chest for 30 days if they leave during war. no point for their chest unless they use all 6 war flags.

5 Likes

I agree, 20 war chests

1 Like

Zteeve. I was totally unaware a asked question is dumb. The only dumb question is the unasked question in my opinion.

1 Like

Penalize a player who left during war ? What’s next penalize a player for not hitting the Titan ?

2 reasons to be in an alliance, war and titans. Both require teamwork. It’s step up or step out. But to leave during the war is intentionally hurting your teammates. The consequences need to be harsh.

2 Likes

SG should implement some basic rules/punishments and standardize them for all alliances. 1. Don’t use all flags for a war-your account should be suspended for a day per flag. 2. Leave during war- 10 day suspension 3. Don’t hit titan-1 day, second offence-10 etc. It should be automatic so there’s no excuses and fair to everyone. This would make guild leaders jobs easier!

2 Likes

After 3 missed Titans without communications. Kick them out.

I was just in a war, and my opponent chickened out. I think if an opponent chickens out of a war, you should have the right to take 1-2 5* heroes from the opponent, depending on how early he/she did it. This would quickly stop such behaviour from happening again in the future.

I agree, that’s a good idea.

Only I who think that you have to create an impediment so that players do not leave the alliances after the war pairing? It is a behavior like and that undermine a whole planning in addition to being very disrespectful to the people who play !!!

If they leave on they own (to avoid abusing kicks) without using all flags, don’t block them from wars, just give them a deserter icon for a month.

Then an another alliance can make a decision whether they want the guy despite the flag or not.

1 Like

Tough call here. Deserters of war happen all the time, and in my experience there’s a noticeable difference between someone with 0 trophies and a sub-2000 team power team deserting and one with over 2500 trophies and over 4000 in team power. Do these deserters get penalized the same even though the stronger player’s team carried far more weight in who your alliance got paired with during matchmaking?

But even if you add a feature to keep a person from deserting, you can’t stop them from sitting idle through the war without using any flags, which carries the same effect as if someone left mid-war.

I love this game as much as the next person, but let’s say your mom dies or you are hospitalized and aren’t able to play for a few days. Is the expectation to penalize someone for not being able to get into the battles daily to hit a titan or use a war flag when something happens to them that is completely out of their control?