Pedido de desc

@espantalho
I come to apologize because I saw that my broker, (when typing put it as Arrogant)Know that is not my opinion.I admire you for your knowledge also understand that it is not easy not to master A language and is at the mercy of a translator (rubbish broker)

@Scarecrow guess this is addressed to you! Espantalho is scarecrow in Portuguese so guess this is Google translation… And the topic is apologize

1 Like

Indeed. I wasn’t the only one who asked him to use a translator though :slight_smile:

@RCS. Many of us, myself included, have a passion for this game, which is why we are here on the forum. We understand that passion sometimes results in emotions coming out that don’t always represent our true feelings, and sometimes we regret what we say when we think about it with a more level head.

I also appreciate that using a forum whose primary language is not your native language provides increased challenges.

I for one appreciate you apologizing for a post that went beyond the forum rules. I also appreciate your passion for the game and hope you find further enjoyment. Since this is not truly a bug, I’m going to close this thread. I hope to see further positive contributions on the forum :slight_smile:

Thanks again.

5 Likes