Peanut Gallery for Jean-François Thread (Off Topic Side Conversation)

Yeah… Idk tho… I honestly think people will love JF… He’s still really really good…

As I’ve been saying the whole time, he’s not better than GM or worse… Different and interchangeable

2 Likes

No clue i have no beta privileges lol

On paper i agree and never thought of him as a gm replacement per se

Just thought of him as a faster azlar with extra perks and could be more convenient/beneficial than rockin 2 gm’s in 1 setup but after some changes he’s more comparable to a higher utility gm -initial damage and 2 tile slower speed(not counting 7 for fast since 29 troops aren’t common enough)

1 Like

30 minutes in there’s no “buff JF thread”

Is the world broken??

5 Likes

Wait till more people have pulled him …

2 Likes

Be the change you want, @Guvnor you should create it :grin:

1 Like

Nah I’ll let the doctor do it…

1 Like

When is everyone gonna pull for JF aka the worst hero ever

3 Likes

I find the artwork problematic. SGG is totally objectifying him by having his back to his but then looking to the side, giving us the classic butt and jawline pose. Male Kadilen. Extremely offensive.

I’m not certain if this is serious or not?

1 Like

20 not seriousnesses.

4 Likes

Well good. I was going to suggest you have another look but thought twice about it. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

But then they’re just adding insult to injury & extending the lack of gender equality by NOT showing some skin or the shapely curve of his ■■■ (like is the case of Kadi)

Just sayin… Where’s the male eye candy for all the lady players?

1 Like

Grimm, Magni, and costumed Richard. LOL.

1 Like

Anzogh and Joon too.

Rigard is unexpectedly handsome when he takes off the armor and puts on his dapper costume.

1 Like

So is this the thread where actual logic is used? lol

2 Likes

Those don’t exist on this forum.

See evidence below:
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/stones-colour-distribution-is-not-random-in-raids/11225/880

1 Like

For some reason your link triggered a notification, summoning me here.

And now I’m angry and confused trying to read this bizarritude

3 Likes

Mission accomplished…

1 Like

Probably tied to you pausing the thread he linked to. Trying to keep @voidstrike from starting the fun somewhere else.

1 Like

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff here. :slightly_smiling_face: