🥜 Peanut Counting🥜

1832 :peanuts:.For all

cup-tea-milk-two-gingerbread-260nw-1186965484

1 Like

1 Like

Adding 1834 peanuts :peanuts:

1 Like

1835 peanuts :peanuts:

How big of a plant would you need to grow that many peanuts all at once?

1 Like

1837 :peanuts:

1 Like

1838 :peanuts: while waiting for something

1 Like

1839 peanuts :peanuts:

1 Like

1840 peanuts :peanuts:

1 Like

1841 peanuts now!

2 Likes

1842 peanuts :peanuts:

1 Like

1843 peanuts :peanuts:

Peanut Facts: Peanuts may be a favorite food, but we’ve found many uses for their shells too! You might find peanut shells in kitty litter, wallboard, fireplace logs, paper, animal feed and sometimes as fuel for power plants!

1 Like

1 Like

1845 :peanuts:

1 Like

Qiry :peanuts: … Actually 1846 :peanuts:

Congrats again on being made a reseter @StrongBeaver999 , hope your enjoying the new ability here on the forum counting thread :+1: . You are on of the few members I’ve never seen that has ever said a unkind word overtly or made subtle insult through subterfuge, you are likely one of the nicest people on the forum, a rare thing in today’s society. Back to wandering for myself, little time to post here on the forum while doing so, figured I’d post here before being on my way and wanted to say congrats and what kind of person you seem to be from my time here, life is short, might as well tell people what you think of them, so i said what I’ve always seen your posts to be, the forum is lucky to have such a nice person among them… Since there’s plenty of jerks like me, good there’s a few genuine nice people among the members on this site.

Probably only occasionally dropping by the forum to post in my own threads, though if i feel like playing one of the forum games this is the thread I’ll play in, sorry for the bad jokes i usually make in my posts, lucky i won’t have much time to make posts with my poor sense of humor, the luck is there will be few bad jokes to endure from me lõl. Another bad joke, … My bad

Wandering the “peanuts” I hope to come across are discarded half smoked cigarettes lol, though i call them street dog snacks lõl

Take care everyone, c u around.

:v:

1 Like

1847 peanuts :peanuts:

Thanks @Alaes have a great time and see you around here sometimes. :+1: Take some peanuts with you too. :peanuts::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1848 peanuts :peanuts:

1 Like

1849 peanuts now

1 Like

1850 peanuts :peanuts:

1 Like