Path of Valor's daily challenge that cost most world energy ever

I genuinely believe the 3 daily challenges are just randomly selected from a pool.

Today the RNG was harsh, other days it’s 1 minute of effort.

Not everything that happens is just “Greedy Devs”.

When you get a “Hunt 10 ducks, Greet a villager & lvl 1 troop” do we see a flood of forum posts thanking them for a POV day with 0 WE???

No, only the days where it falls like this which to my knowledge is the first time I’ve ever seen it

18 Likes

It doesn’t have to be greedy developers but poor game design that puts fun as a secondary function. If it as you say then shame on them for not putting more effort into their own game to ensure a fun experience. It’s not hard or rocket science.

2 Likes

I have never seen it but I will just play the levels I want to play, easy to not care when you sit on tons of mats lol

1 Like

This is the first this has happened in two years of game development

I too assume it’s random and it’s taken two years for this bad RNG to hit. Things are fine. We have a trials today, but no other event. Better today than when when other events are going on.

6 Likes

Most people will get enough WE to all the challenges and the Trail.

What isn’t fun about auto-playing levels for this as opposed to auto-playing levels for general farming?

As stated this is the first time in 2 years of POV so what’s that? 500 days of challenges? So the first time in 500.

That’s not bad design, it’s just a very bad RNG combo.

And you don’t even need to complete all the challenges and still get to 50…so if it’s not fun, just skip today.

6 Likes

:joy: I have a bad influence on you.

1 Like

Just what we needed, another pandemic. :joy:

1 Like

I don’t believe it’s random when it comes the day after loads of people have burnt through their flasks farming atlantis Rising.

1 Like

I hope you will influence me too, when you pull a latest shiny legendary hero :smiley:

3 Likes

So do I, but it would imply I pull one of those in the 1st place, which is pretty unlikely since I don’t pull much. Although I’ve been extremely lucky with my pulls until now. I hope it’s contagious as well. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Please tag me whenever that super good pull happens :slight_smile:
So that I can a do a pull right away :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Deal! I’ll be sure to do that. :handshake:

2 Likes

Totally agree. It would take more effort from SGG to deliberately annoy the player base this way than it would be worth. How many people would realistically buy a WE flask to finish all three of these PoV challenges? I have found myself with more than enough WE to do the trials, all three PoV challenges, and fill my first monster chest of the day, with plenty of WE left for the second monster chest tonight. And if I hadn’t, I’ve got lots of freely obtained WE flasks stored. I guess I’m a higher level player (75) with more WE than many (54 max), but c’mon. I’d have been more annoyed had it landed during AR.

7 Likes

That set up is perfect scenario for using a harvester. Just a thought

2 Likes

Good point. I basically forget that those exist. I never use them, but I probably should.

1 Like

I use them when season 4 opens up since I know I will be playing map stages a lot then. I also use when I get element chests since I know I will be playing a lot of map stages then too. They are useful if you have a system

2 Likes

I was going to say, I don’t remember this ever happening, but someone has already confirmed this is a first. I also rolled my eyes yesterday at the “use antidotes” right after many of us just burned through them doing CoK.

1 Like

maybe they just wanted us to do a tour of their lovingly crafted world map :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am watching you through a camera

2 Likes

6 S1 stages again…like wtf. Damn you POV rng

1 Like

Cookie Settings