Path of Valor's daily challenge that cost most world energy ever

I think today (Wednesday, 12 January 2022) Path of Valor’s daily challenge is the daily challenge that cost the most energy ever.

It is x3 complete map stage quest. I think it is the first time that all 3 quest are same type. I am not sure if this happen before or not. Do anyone know ?

15 Likes

I’ll just let it go at least 1/3

1 Like

I usually skip all dailies that have something to do with non-S1 map stages unless they turn out at their corresponding farming event (like the Magic Night map stage daily which appeared during Atlantis Rises).

Even like that milestone 48 and even 50 are easy to hit, provided you completed every other challenge.

2 Likes

I roll my eyes whenever I see these quests, especially the one with the 6 S1 stages.

3 Likes

I do not recall such, but yeah it is lot of WE:
3 * 7 = 21 for S2 mission
6 * 3 = 18 for S1 mission
3* 6 = 18 for S3 mission
= 57 (9.5 hours of WE generation)
And we have the class quest too, which is 20+12+4 = 36 WE = 6 hours of WE

9 Likes

First time i saw it today, all map stages…!..i was thinking the same… :confused: , linked to selling loot tickets perhaps?!!

On a separate note . Why do people respond to a topic completely ignoring the Author’s opening question?..:rofl: this i do see very often.

2 Likes

I personally enjoy the S3 ones the most. I seem to always manage to complete Midgard stages when it’s a Jotunheim challenge or to complete normal stages when it’s a special stage one. I suffer from a rare affliction called “FatFingersOrMaybeImJustDumbitis.”

3 Likes

Oh, that is a lot of WE. It will be bad luck in good luck for someone who also get red elemental chest :rofl:

:rofl: I think because they don’t know but it is usual thing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:rofl:

1 Like

Right now I playing on auto the Midgard one (after I have finished the class Quest), but I wanted to do the S2 map one as it requires more WE :smiley:
But I have selected the wrong Season.
At least this still counts to POV dailies too, but to another one what I wanted to work on first :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to know I’m not the only one. :joy: But you only have the mild type of the disease, since you’re still working on the POV. I just straight up throw WE out the window. Damn FatFingersOrMaybeImJustDumbitis!

1 Like

Its unfair and deliberate tbh…

So someone has to do war, tournament, and class quest and Titan…
Then they are expected to do all those map stages!
I’m not putting this point forward for me, i did it all in less than a minute using loot tickets… But i think SG Money grabbing agenda is beginning to be more transparent and it’s unfair on one those that Don’t pay.
It’s not a case of pay to win anymore… this game crossed the line and has gone into the realm of pay to play!!

2 Likes

I usually fill up my monster chest on Season 8/7 on auto play.
Yesterday at some point I forget that Atlantis Rising is up, and did some runs (3-4) on Season 1 8/7 so I throw out WE too what I could have spent on Atlantis for better loot :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is far from ideal, but perhaps it occurred now so it didn’t happen during AR?

2 Likes

Ok, you might actually have a more serious case of FatFingersOrMaybeImJustDumbitis than I thought. :joy: I can give you my doctor’s details, but the only medication he prescribed me was yelling “Put the phone down moron!” at me repeatedly.

2 Likes

And of course when a new set of S4 provinces are up, then after completing the normal sometimes I forget to switch to hard and redo the normal stage again for no additional 5 coin loot :slight_smile:
And as I usually behind the avatar missions so these are not counted there either :confounded:

4 Likes

:joy: Lmao, I do the opposite. I haven’t finished S3 hard yet and I sometimes forget to switch back to normal before doing the POV challenges, so I waste 9 WE instead of 6. I’m starting to think I don’t suffer from FatFingersOrMaybeImJustDumbitis, but from NahActuallyImJustDumbitis.

2 Likes

Another FatFinger from me :smiley:
As we have lot of spare WEs for today’s POV
I have accidenty started to do the Season 2 OV mission on hard mode :confounded:
as I have left it on hard after farming yesterday with loot tickets :confounded: )
4 extra flags are lost :smiley:

So I repeated yours accidently afer I read it earlier :smiley:

3 Likes

This is another sign that they either don’t pay enough attention to the small details that effect the enjoyment of the game or they are deliberately trying to squeeze as much from us as possible again to the detriment of the enjoyment of the game. On a day when I already woke up not feeling motivated to do the daily grind this is another reminder that this game is becoming more of a chore than an enjoyable past time.

3 Likes

So, this effect is contagious :rofl:

2 Likes

I am running HA08 Epic heroes ( hunting my first Falcon )

So I want 1.12-1, or higher, for farmable 3* ascension items

So 24 WE for my Daily PoV Map Season 1

FIN

2 Likes