Path of Valor (Valour) (POV) - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Collect Irons on Map did not counted with Quest Trial,… and also Event does not have irons.
Arrgghhh… I will try 1 stage at Springvale.

EDIT: Seasonal also did not count, as both are not maps… OK. So only S1/S2/S3 will count. :man_facepalming:

Yup, it is specific about MAP stages.

1 Like

Path of Valor sheet (include part 1 and 2)

2 Likes

Hi,

Are the challenge event and Springvale will be count in the path of valor?

There are no challange event reward point in path of valor II.

Are you asking if they’re counted in the “do X quest stages” daily challenge? I wondered about that myself. Springvale and the Challenge events are accessed through the Quests button, after all.

I THINK they are considered there, I remember doing a Challenge Event to fill that daily challenge. I cannot 100% confirm though, because as usual I was sleepy and multi-tasking…

Actually its not count as I have checked the path of valor sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1jiuDje6Jcx21G6paXzcpruFaMwKWKF1n5qX6HVkbuFQ/htmlview#

1 Like

Daily challenge “complete X quest stages” → yes

Valor Challenge “Complete Challenge Event” → only Wonderland (NOTE → this challenge NOT in PoV2)

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2020 APRIL Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis & Valhalla) Tentative

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nearly choked meself

England and the US - separated by a common language :rofl:

Hi,

I have suggestion, since we have monthly atlantis rises loot and WE as below

WE reduce by 3 and get +50% loot

So why not do the same for the VALHALLA.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello @Ahmed555, yes… it can be be like Atlantis, aftter all Season 2 map released (open).
Maybe Valhalla also the same, after all Season 3 map opened of course, just like AR.
We do not know, but it will likely like that I assume.

1 Like

Probably just a false rumour, but I want to be sure:

Yesterday I watched a summon video on YT and the guy who made it mentioned at the end that there wont be another POV this year after the current one. I couldnt find any information here about that, neither by the staff or the mods, so I am sceptical. Or did I miss anything?

Nothing of the kind. SGG have said that there is approx 10 days between PoV. Nothing to indicate it is just a one time (or rather 2 time) thing.

As the OP here has said, it is likely that a new PoV will start on the first Monday of June.

1 Like

Lol I’m a linguist and I sometimes joke that the Brits are ruining the English language. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are unhappy with our use of the English language, then be aware we can butcher up the Spanish language too

1 Like

Good Morning Everybody, I’m lvl12 and on season 1 on map (i’ve to reach lvl 15 to unlock season 2)

is there a way to complete daily challenge with the season 1: finish 3 stages for the “poisoned mist” ?

or do i have to reach lvl 15 asap to got it ?

Thank you

Chips

Hi and welcome to the forum! The answer is: no, you cannot use season 1 to complete season 2 missions. I suggest you ignore those season 2 missions and take your time to build your roaster before starting playing on season 2.

2 Likes

Good overview for beginners

1 Like