Path of Valor / Tournament issue

Mind boggling so hard. It took a minute to clear up the mistake I incredibly overlooked. Sorry for wasting our time. Incredible.

Same with me … pov has 3 daily tasks to do in each level it increases . This is the 1st day and it should of completed . Unless pov daily 1 was one task to complete and pov daily 2 was 2 tasks but it has never been like that before . Confusion on this matter or bug needs fixing idnk . Oh ok cool … the matter is nothing … thank you for clarity on this . One up instead of double up … gotcha lol .

Don’t take this personally. The number of people asking about the same thing is just surprisingly huge. And this happened when the fourth valor path opened too.
And thanks for letting me know about the mistake I made in the word “incredible”.

I have the same issue as well ! Screenshot_20200928-075654_Empires

I’ll repeat what has already been said…

Thanks @Dan7.

No bug, everything is just fine. Congrats :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Imma just going to put this here:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/path-of-valor-v-question/207173/9

Not a bug. You’re on tier two.

I have used all daily flags (played 5 battles) in the tournament but PoV mission says only 4/5. I have lost one battle and won 4. Tournament started at the same time as PoV so it is not possible not to use all 5 attacks. Same issue with Gain XP on 5 different heroes. I did this several times during the day and on Finley, Sonja, Rigard, Gullinbursti and Kingston. That is definitely 5 different heroes but PoV still shows 4/5. Pls, help. :slight_smile:

I am not getting credit for several paths of Valors completed.

1 Like

Same here!

1 Like

Yours looks ok. You completed the 1st Tournament Battles (which is 5) so that one completed fine. Same with Daily Challenges (you completed 3, one goes to Complete Challenges I and the other two go to Challenges II).

@t79m Could you provide a screenshot? I also lost 1 and won 4, however mine is showing that I did indeed complete the 1st mission of Tournament Battles.

3 Likes

sure, here it is

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve brought it up to the staff’s attention. Looks like you’ve used all your tournament attacks in the 2nd screenshot, but indeed only 4 of your tournament battles counted. That doesn’t look right to me.

I recommend you submit a support ticket too. In the game:

Options :arrow_right: Support tab :arrow_right: Support :arrow_right: Look for “How to submit a bug report” :arrow_right: at the bottom, click “No” :arrow_right: write the issue there (you can attach screenshots after you send a message).

3 Likes

thank you, I am on it. I have just reported it as per your recommendation. Waiting for staffs reply.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Ive done all 3 daily challeneges but only receiving credit for 2.

No, you’re not missing anything. You got credit for the first daily challenge, which completed “Complete Daily Challenges I.” Then, your second and third daily challenge gave you 2/3 for “Complete Daily Challenges II.”

8 Likes

oh well…I am speechless. You can close this topic, I give up on this. :frowning:

2 Likes

Well that’s ridiculous…

3 Likes

Wait, what?! That doesn’t feel right to me. Why do you as a user need to activate an event? Where is this written? :confused:

On the other hand, this explain a lot of similar bugs reported. To me, as a software developer, it sounds like a poor implementation. It’s the first time I hear this (need to activate an event / quest).

1 Like

yeah, I really cant write what I really think about that reply. You all would mark my post as inappropriate and offending. Only 2 characters - BS!

3 Likes

Exactly same for me.