Path of Valor / Tournament issue

IIRC last PoV I had the same issue when the very first tournament hit was not registered by the quest. I believe there may be a slight lag between the two, I would advise not to use the tournament hit right in the moment when it becomes available but rather wait a minute or two.

Thanks for reporting, we are checking this now.

3 Likes

How do you figure? You’ve completed 3 daily tasks, and that is what is reflected there. You completed Daily Challenges I, and have two tasks towards Daily Challenges II.

I finished the first daily 3 c

hallenges but it’s only showing that 2 are registered

2 Likes

Incorrect.

You’ve completed 3 daily tasks, and that is what is reflected there. You completed Daily Challenges I, and have two tasks towards Daily Challenges II.

1 Like

Same thing happening to me. Completed my 3/3 daily challenges, however it is only showing 2/3 on the “complete daily challenges” mission.

You’ve completed 3 daily tasks, and that is what is reflected there. You completed Daily Challenges I, and have two tasks towards Daily Challenges II.

/I’ll copy-paste this all day.

1 Like

I’m unsure how this is possible? Path of Valor just opened up and where it says Daily challenges I completed 3 I don’t know what else could that mean?

You completed Daily Challenges I, which required one daily task. You then completed two towards Daily Challenges II, which requires three to complete.

2 Likes

This is incredible like people again and again don’t pay attention while collecting points from completed tasks…

Complete Daily challenges I - Complete 1 daily challenge.
Complete Daily challenges II - Complete 3 daily challenges.

So if somebody completed all 3 daily challenges, they will have 2/3 of “Complete Daily challenges II”. How hard can it be?

4 Likes

Got it thank you for the quick response. That makes sense.

2 Likes

Incredible is the size of my biceps this is an overlook and I finish things quickly so yes every now and than INCREDIBLY I miss something thank you again for clearing that up!!

1 Like

Mind boggling so hard. It took a minute to clear up the mistake I incredibly overlooked. Sorry for wasting our time. Incredible.

Same with me … pov has 3 daily tasks to do in each level it increases . This is the 1st day and it should of completed . Unless pov daily 1 was one task to complete and pov daily 2 was 2 tasks but it has never been like that before . Confusion on this matter or bug needs fixing idnk . Oh ok cool … the matter is nothing … thank you for clarity on this . One up instead of double up … gotcha lol .

Don’t take this personally. The number of people asking about the same thing is just surprisingly huge. And this happened when the fourth valor path opened too.
And thanks for letting me know about the mistake I made in the word “incredible”.

I have the same issue as well ! Screenshot_20200928-075654_Empires

I’ll repeat what has already been said…

Thanks @Dan7.

No bug, everything is just fine. Congrats :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Imma just going to put this here:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/path-of-valor-v-question/207173/9

Not a bug. You’re on tier two.

I have used all daily flags (played 5 battles) in the tournament but PoV mission says only 4/5. I have lost one battle and won 4. Tournament started at the same time as PoV so it is not possible not to use all 5 attacks. Same issue with Gain XP on 5 different heroes. I did this several times during the day and on Finley, Sonja, Rigard, Gullinbursti and Kingston. That is definitely 5 different heroes but PoV still shows 4/5. Pls, help. :slight_smile:

I am not getting credit for several paths of Valors completed.

1 Like