Path of Valor / Tournament issue

Despite path of Valor and the tournament opening at the same time only one of my 2 used flags has registered.

This is frustrating as it affects my progression for PoV and puts me behind.

Thanks

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me :frowning:

@Argon & @Canadutch , no bug on yours. You’re simply in Tier 2 of the “Complete Daily Challenges”

@Deathjester & @DBC, try restarting the app and seeing if it pops up then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope, still says 1/5
Let me finish all of today’s flags and see if it sorts itself out.

Lol yeah I noticed as soon as I had posted it :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve just had same issue I got 5 battles completed and receiving only 4 out 5 credit

Definitely still 4/5 for path and 5/5 for tournament.

Frustrating.

(Ensured I left the times in)

Nope, restart = still 2 battles in tourney, but only 1 credit

Probably worth submitting a ticket to Support so they can investigate further & more specifically.

Instructions on how to do so here: #contact-support

Link/ Reference this thread so they can see it’s happened to a couple people :slight_smile:

@DBC, @Deathjester, @Bzzinator

Ok thanks Guvnor. The complete daily challenges only gave me credit for two out of three just now too.

I wasn’t sure how to link Guvnor but I did post

IIRC last PoV I had the same issue when the very first tournament hit was not registered by the quest. I believe there may be a slight lag between the two, I would advise not to use the tournament hit right in the moment when it becomes available but rather wait a minute or two.

Thanks for reporting, we are checking this now.

3 Likes

How do you figure? You’ve completed 3 daily tasks, and that is what is reflected there. You completed Daily Challenges I, and have two tasks towards Daily Challenges II.

I finished the first daily 3 c

hallenges but it’s only showing that 2 are registered

2 Likes

Incorrect.

You’ve completed 3 daily tasks, and that is what is reflected there. You completed Daily Challenges I, and have two tasks towards Daily Challenges II.

1 Like

Same thing happening to me. Completed my 3/3 daily challenges, however it is only showing 2/3 on the “complete daily challenges” mission.

You’ve completed 3 daily tasks, and that is what is reflected there. You completed Daily Challenges I, and have two tasks towards Daily Challenges II.

/I’ll copy-paste this all day.

1 Like

I’m unsure how this is possible? Path of Valor just opened up and where it says Daily challenges I completed 3 I don’t know what else could that mean?

You completed Daily Challenges I, which required one daily task. You then completed two towards Daily Challenges II, which requires three to complete.

2 Likes