šŸ§­ Path of Valor (PoV) [50 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

Yes, right now the number is a bit imbalanced, that will help.

1 Like

So I bought the Elite Pass for the first time this go around. I skipped it the first time it came out, and I wish I had skipped it again. I canā€™t tell you how disappointingly sucky the chests have been, like Mystic Visions on average offer better loot. SGG is not doing themselves any favors by guaranteeing no repeat customers. I know I wonā€™t ever buy another one.

Yes this is true, same experience to me

Did ā€˜complete daily challengesā€™ challenge went from 147/150 ā†’ 149/150 to fully complete?
I think I missed just a single challenge and need to finish all remaining to finish the whole quest.

1 Like

Iā€™m at 21 of 30 on part X. Iā€™ve completed every challenge. Four days left gives 12 daily challenges. Seems to be the same as usual to me.

2 Likes

You could have missed three daily challanges in total to still finish the big challange. I think it was the same before

2 Likes

Iā€™ll just add to this. If you do all the challenges, the max amount of extra valor chests you can get is 5, even with missing 3 daily challenges. For what itā€™s worth.

4 Likes

i am an active player, i do both wanted chests at least once a day, if i have the time and it resets i do about 3 or 4/day. i participate in all tournaments, titans and wars, all other events.
i am a c2p, pov and vip , sometimes i buy gems or those event offers.

i have never paid much attention to the drop rate of these tokens, but for some chests/titan loots i dont get the token so my numbers arent adding up to what you stated. maybe i am not as active as i think i am lol

So, for this POV, Iā€™ve noticed that we skipped 2 hotms. We got Khiona and Aegir last time for avatars, and now we have Onatel and Kunchen? based on the list, We should have gotten Zimkitha and Evelyn before Onatel and Kunchen. This is probably another bug. Any chance this will be fixed?

I doubt theyā€™re going in any particular order.

Isnā€™t new PoV no longer contain avatars?

You have to purchase the pass to get the avatars

I donā€™t see any avatars in the listed reward from valor pass.

Oh I find it in the instant purchase of elite valor pass.

For regular valor pass purchase you get one avatar for elite you get 2

Anyone have that graphic table outlining PoV11ā€™s challenge breakdown?

Never mind, found it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m close to finishing levelling all the buildings in my base and one of the last ones to level up is barracks level 9 to 10, however if there is a daily challenge about levelling a troop might mean that I wont be able to complete the challenges. I know you dont need to finish all the daily challenges to get all the bonus chests but cant afford to fail too many . Is there a list of what the challenges are so I can upgrade it for 5 days when there will be no challenges that involve troop upgrading.

No we never know in advance. The only way to be safe is to wait until this valor ends and do it between events.

2 Likes

60 diamond raids is my least favorite challenge. Iā€™m an avid cup dropper and normally use the tournament to help fill the raid chest during weekdays.

Got knocked out of the tournament early and spent the past four days raiding in diamond. Just completed it. Didnā€™t enjoy it. Back to ~1800 cups.

Do the season four stages count towards dense fog?