🧭 Path of Valor (PoV) [50 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

This morning I realized I had done a POV daily yesterday but not collected it. There was a splash screen when I logged in but I did not see if it said “you didn’t collect/ it timed out” or “you didn’t collect so we collected it automatic”. Has anyone had that before and know which it was?

You mean like that?

If you don’t collect that you will get it automatically when the next day starts.

But yesterday was also a build something in the forge daily, if you built that but didn’t collect it from the forge, this daily won’t be finished automatically.

1 Like

Thank you, it was the hit the titan daily task and I had done it but left on collect. Looks like I would have got the credit then.

Why does war ALWAYS have to be part of POV? War needs to be replaced with something else, like complete 3 map stages in under 5 min or win 3 raids in a row or defeat 50 ice enemy.

Some players get busy with their job and barely have time to hit the titan just once and cannot complete war missions causing them to complete POV. Some POV missions ALWAYS seem to stay the same and never change. War should be replaced with something else.

1 Like

War could be replaced with… collect 1 mil from farms, or/ and 1 mil from mines or be replaced by, use 1 mil in food or / and use 1 mil in iron. Multiple possibilities, just replace war POV

I agree that the war POV needs to change to something else. In the alliance I’m in, we have war breaks to help with game fatigue or if we are super busy for a certain amount of time. Also can we get a poke the dragon in POV?

Imo, the Daily Challenges is the one that should be dismissed from Valor Challenges. It is already part of Daily Challenges itself, why should it also be part of Valor Challenges? They are redundant and putting more weight on the Daily Challenges. Just missing several days of Daily Challenges is enought to prevent you from completing the last stage of that Valor Challenge.

6 Likes

I agree.

At least they got rid of tournament raids. They removed that ages ago.

3 Likes

It’s the Path of Valour and you want to collect food instead of engaging in war? Seriously? If they rename it the Path of Peace it would fit just fine.

Thing about the war requirement is that you don’t have to win anything, just use those flags. And you have 24 hours to do it in.

And the thing about PoV in general is that they reward you for playing the game. If you don’t want to do those things then accept that you’re not going to get so many rewards. It’s still something for nothing (or something for a tenner if you’ve gone for the paid option).

4 Likes

You have a 24 hour period to do war hits and you don’t even have to play in every war to meet the requirement. War hits is one of the easiest cards to fill.

What you want is things to be tailored to what YOU enjoy so you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to but still reap the benefit.

I agree on the daily challenges one, especially since they made that so high you can only miss 3 and finish it.

In puzzle combat there is no daily, and instead they have complete x spec ops (quest) levels. That would be a much better one here as well

The other bit difference on PC valor is that all of the lower level cards are 10 levels so war hits and titan cards just have a lot of very low requirements stretched out to 10 levels rather than here where it’s in 4-5 levels.

1 Like

Just curious if anyone was brave enough to get the elite valor pass for the August/September POV and if the valor chests have gotten any better compared to last POV

I wonder if Aethers will come to POV at some point

Hope not

2 Likes

Me too @yelnats_24. I think it is definitely possible in the not too far future.

Please delay it as much as possible. I feel that it will 100% drive away even more long term players. I know that it will for me.

2 Likes

Or path of tedium.

I would like to see the whole thing revamped and tiered rewards given for actual challenges of progressive difficulty, rather than things that you often accidentally just do in the course of your everyday farming. But of course if that ever happened then there would be an upcry from people who are not able to complete those challenges.

1 Like

I don’t think the sky is fallen from aethers, everyone has pooped their pampers yet again for something that is barely changing the game.

I’ve been loving limit break, I’ve done a ton of 3* and focusing there and on 4* titan heros. It’s going to be fun to have more power teams in tournaments, my 5* do what I need already and I’m not competing in nosebleed so I’m loving it so far.

And @Homaclese i like that idea but the point on their end of PoV is to incentivize regular engagement so being rewarded for the mundane tasks is exactly the point.

1 Like

I get the reasoning, I just don’t like it.

Perhaps the elite pass could be modified into a high risk high reward for the veteran players who would also be the ones more likely to spend. I don’t see anyone spending on the elite pass after the first month disaster so they should be looking at how they can revamp it.

The path of tedium could stay as-is for those who are happy with farming challenges.

1 Like

I guess the forum will explode once again if they allow it in PoV (valor pass).

2 Likes

I think the way to go with expanding aether availability is to make it mostly the 3* ones and very few 4* ones and no 5* ones.

Most of peoples stress over this is 5* breaking but the heros that benefit most are the 3* on a percentage basis so if you encourage people with enough excess 3* aethers they don’t need to horde to break one 5* then I think it can work even better.

2 Likes