🧭 Path of Valor (PoV) [50 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

Give some perks for new or mid level players who cannot finish the path completely due to

1. 60 raids in diamond area
  2. 9 titans of 6* and above

Give some points offer so players can choose to buy or not. Else the path of valor this time is too tough for new and mid level players and alliances

The elite valor pass gives 9000 points, which I’d call a considerable boost. Are you requesting something more cost-effective, or something else entirely?

1 Like

Yeah but I didnt take that, by mistake and also the last path of valor I completed it with days remaining. Now with this one ( and with my miatake not to take the elite pass) I am stuck to finish and feel really demotivated. I am sure there are many,.many players struggling to complete it. So a last min. Points incentive will really make it worthwhile.

So just to try it out I did get the Elite Valor Pass. I can tell you without a doubt that it is not worth the cost. I went past level 50 last week because of the 9000 point boost, and while the L50 chest was decent, I have gotten better rewards from Mystic Vision than any of the chests since.

Unless they significantly up the loot, it is the last time I will buy above the normal Valor Pass.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info… I will be hitting the 4* ascension mat loot tier tomorrow (I believe it is #48 node of the loot tier, but not certain as I do not have the game open atm), so I will plan on purchasing the cheaper Valor Pass.

Ooh, I’ve been curious about those! I didn’t know people were opening those already! What did you pull out of it? Sounds like it was better than the usual rocks & weeds. Gems & a few emblems, maybe? Multiple tokens?

The paid chest is basically an elemental chest. The freebie chests are basically Monster chests.

2 Likes

I would say this is pretty accurate, but no gems. Here is what I got from both chests when I hit level 50:

VCR1

Here is what I got in the first extra chest after level 50:

After that I quit keeping track because they’re definitely nothing special. Each of the extra chests I’ve opened since seem to get successively worse, so yeah not gonna purchase that again.

I will point out that this is the description I used weeks ago :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I remember reading that @Guvnor but couldn’t find it to post there. Based your description I knew it wouldn’t be anything special, but wanted to run it at least once just to see what happened, and now I know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

SG is seriously the worst. Absolutely no care for player QOL.

2 Likes

It got worse for me, I assure you.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more mate. I have opened 5 or so at this point and will probably be able to open 5 more. About 90k food and a random assortment of absolute garbage so far and projected total. It is a good reward structure in theory but the actual rewards atm are absolute turds.

1 Like

Well. At least we learned the lesson. Elite Valor Pass is more like Elite Valor Trash. What a way to waste 30 bucks on it.

Good thing I never bought any of the Passes this POV. Based on my calculations, without the Valor Pass, I can open 6 Valor chests including the one at the 50th Milestone. I have already reached the last Milestone and I haven’t claimed the rewards yet. I intend to get all Valor points accumulated for those chests before I tap on the Claim All button.

So you’d rather it be an avatar?

Ffs people. This is an improvement from what the reward used to be. It’s amazing how many people don’t get that.

Sorry, but that much was predictable.

Since the ultimate goal is to not completely break “game economy” (as mentioned by the staff) every kind of random advantage is made as little impactful as possible.

For the same reason, i do think that despite high level titans drops more slots for loot, overall the drops are “adjusted” to not be too much rewarding and further the gap between top alliances and all the others.

It shouldn’t be, but it’s logic to do so for them.

Reuse some duplicates could be dangerous, and too much ascension material as well.

Just please, learn from this and think before buying something.

2 Likes

Avatars are useless but they can look nice and some people like to hoard them. These garbage items are a slap in the face, honestly. That’s supposed to be a reward for level 50 of something that takes two months to complete? Gosh, you get better loot from doing 8-7 once on autoplay.

4 Likes

SGG: Enjoy your 30€ worth high value garbage :wink:

1 Like

I prefer avatar collection.

Free avatar surely hit their income from selling avatars.

2 Likes

I like free avatars than buying them at 500 or 1200 gems. The previous Valor Pass is worth more than the current Valor Pass (regular or Elite), which only drops regular farmable mats and the food and iron are just a regular replenishable resources even without putting an effort as your farms and mines and Watchtower does that for you.

I doubt it. At any rate, if you value more 1 common herb, 1 training manual, 1 minor mana potion and 1 arrow (as can be seen from the screenshot above), who am I to argue with you. It’s just that, for some of us, if the current Valor chest was an improvement, they should have given unfarmable ascension mats, emblems, EHTs, ETTs, event/season coins and other premium items. Alas, it is not. I hope somebody just got epic ascension mats from these Valor chests.