Path of Valor (POV) Daily Challenge credit not awarded [MASTER for POV 6]

I have 3 Daily challenges completed but my POV for Completely daily challenges shows only 2, and is not complete.

1 Like

That’s because you completed the Daily Challenges I, which is for just one of them, and then have completed two of three for Tier II.

8 Likes

POV opened today and the challenge to complete 3 daily POV challenges is showing 2/3 complete even though I completed all 3 daily challenges.

The 1st daily challenge that you completed gave you 50 points and then you have 2/3 out of the next level

2 Likes

Sorry I just realized what happened and feel pretty dumb now.

It happens to all of us every now and then

1 Like

The daily Challenges they aren’t being registe

red

as you can see in the following image

1 Like

Every POV. Like clockwork.

Please see this thread for further info.

Good luck!

3 Likes

That’s because tier 1 was finish 1 daily challenge

1 Like

Your first daily challenge went toward tier I. You are now 2/3 of the way toward tier II…

Haha I am too slow :rofl:

I do not understand

Observe this previous image and observe in it as if the fulfillment of the daily Challenges event is registered

It’s Complete Daily Challenges II <-- which has 3 challenges.
Complete Daily Challenges I only had 1 which you’ve already completed. The other 2 count toward the 2nd task.

Or put another way

Complete Daily Challenges I - 1/1 (Completed)
Complete Daily Challenges II - 2/3 (In Progress)
Complete Daily Challenges III - 0/5 (?)

2 Likes

Yep. Totally agree. 20 times over.

4 Likes

I am Path to Valor VI. My Daily Challenge is short 1 event, my Titan Kill is not posted, I saved 51 Titan summons and only 48 are counted- my points being granted is very low-

The new Path of Valor is awful for the rewards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings