šŸ§­ Path of Valor (PoV) [50 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

Definitely broken the time-patience continuumā€¦

1 Like

Cleric? really? Isnā€™t it alphabetic?
barbarian ā†’ cleric ā†’ druid ā†’ fighter ā†’ monk ā†’ paladin ā†’ ranger ā†’ rogue ā†’ sorcerer ā†’ wizard

Yes. The last PoV had Barbarian emblems and the one before sorcerer.

I havenā€™t tracked it that closely, but it was nice to see the daily challenge for season 3 popped up at the same time we have VF.

Of course there are multiple energy intensive quests I want to do today.

2 Likes

All of the previous points are detailed in OP

1 Like

Is there any news why the PoV is the same to the one before the last one?

I thought it was supposed to cycle through elements and classes as wellā€¦

Yup, it was a technical error.

And what will they do about it? Do you have a link to their official answer? I only saw the one about the Aethers.

3 Likes

Thanks, @ferg for the link!

No explanation, no apologies, but somehow some players feel that the problem in such situation lies with the players base that complains, not with SG :roll_eyes:

Did you expect anything different?
Iā€™m honestly surprised that they responded at all and didnā€™t just ignore it :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I actually expected some apologies like in the case of the Aether quest :slight_smile:

But I do hope we will not get to the point they are not responding at all. That might be for me the last drop :slight_smile: But que sera, seraā€¦

Does anyone have the latest POV table of challenges?

Raids being part of POV seems to be increasing the number of times Iā€™m attacked by almost double. I havenā€™t officially tracked anything, but Iā€™ve wondered why Iā€™ve been losing more cups recently and this is my current guess.

Battle items, Use

Auto farming only

Enter any map stage / quest stage you can auto farm, and immediately use 10x Antidotes before auto playing stage

Carpet Bombing

Most stages requiring Carpet Bombing will use 10+ Battle items ( looking at you Class quests / Limit Breaker Quests / Seasonal Events / Challenge events )

Enemy, Bosses

At 6x WE per hour, it is hard not to get 5x Bosses per day

Enemy, Mobs, Elite

Click for notes

Valhalla

VF.8-10N / 3.8-10N ( Blue Elite Mobs mana freeze, 11x Elite mobs 1x Boss per 3 / 6 WE, 14,15,16 recruits )

or

Kits ( missing some 3* ingredients and all farmable 3* ascension items )

1.5-5 = 5,6,7 recruits ( 9x Elite mobs 2x Bosses per 3 WE, Kits/ backpacks +100% effectively )

Map, Food / Iron v2.0 ( see notes )

Click for notes

Iron
3.8-4H, 3.10-7N, 1.9-1

Food
3.36-8H, 3.10-7N, 1.9-1

But with 6x WE per hour, it should be hard not to finish the Iron / Food in a day through normal play

Kits and Grinder Gang v2.1 or Wilbur Wonder Bots

I like 2.1-10H because I can auto play with Grinder Gang v2, or Wilbur Wonder Bots, ( see end of this reply )

Food approximately 4500 / 10 WE
Iron approximately 9000 / 10 WE
Kits/ backpacks = effectively 30x rolls ( maximum 11x kits/ backpacks per run )

Notes

Click for notes

(Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more)

Food S3:36-8H (Also S3:36-ALL/H) 1165 S1:9-1 53% S3:10-7N 64% S3:21-ALL/H S3:27-ALL/H S3:32-ALL/H 97%

Iron S3:8-4H (Also S3:8-ALL/H) 1626 S1:9-1 83% S3:10-7N 91% S3:6-ALL/H S3:7-ALL/H S3:15-ALL/H 99%

(https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/stronghold-21-game-design-iron-bottle-neck-cause-and-iron-farming/117692/8?u=gryphonknight)

Map, Loot rolls per WE

Click for notes

I like 2.7-5N for 6,7,8 ascension item loot rolls and 9,10,11 ingredient loot rolls ( total of 15- 19 loot rolls, average 17 loot rolls ) per 6 WE

50 loot rolls will average 18 WE

Bonus 6,7,8 loot rolls for farmable 3* ascension items ( increased chance of Battle manuals ) for HA08

Auto farm using Wu Kong Grinder Gang v2.1, or Wilbur Wonder Bots ( see end of this reply )

Notes

Click for notes

Loot rolls per WE

Map, Stages, Specific

Map, Stages, Atlantis Underwater stage x3, v2.0

Edit v2.0

Stage 2.10-4N, 7 WE x3= 21 WE is the stage I like best

Notes

Click for notes Edit Stage 2.10-6N, 7 WE x3= 21 WE is the stage I like best

Original Stage 2.10-8N, 7 WE x3= 21 WE is the stage I like best

Reasons

edit: my second pick had a Blue Boss making red double weak, but green is strong, and other 3x colors neutral ( rainbow average 1.05x damage )

Unfortunately my first pick has a green Boss ( weak to red, and red are -50% damage underwater, effectively 4x neutral & 1x weak heroes on a rainbow auto play team, rainbow average 0.9x damage )

while the third Boss in Province 10 has silence ( which can stop my auto play cleanse heroes and slow down the stage )

Edit v2.0
The second Boss I picked has accuracy -19% all enemies which effects special skills and normal damage / tile damage / matching damage

So Stage 2.10-4N is the current leader

Map, Stages, Jotunheim Special Stage x3

VF.11-3N / 3.11-3N autoplay with VF.6-3N team, Wu Kong Grinder Gang v2, or Wilbur Wonder Bots, ( see end of this reply )

Map, Stages, Magic Night x3

AR.5-7N / 2.5-7N lets me use my AR.6-9N auto play team

Map, Stages, Midgard Special Stages x3

VF.3-2N / 3.3-2N

Map, Stages, Poison Mist x3

2.1-3N

Map, Stages, Vanaheim x3

For Wilbur Wonder Bots ( 2x Red )

3.7-6 ( Green Boss, weak to Red )

Quest, Stages x3

During Challenge events, Rare Stage 1 x3 is good for very teeny tiny accounts completing this Valor Daily ( looking at you 1* / 2* heroes^ )

Rare Stage 1 is 4.5 monsters per 1 WE which is less than 1.7-4 ( 5.166 per 1 WE but does not count for Valor Daily ) and more than 1.8-7 ( 4.166 per 1 WE also does not count for Valor Daily )

Titans

Harpoon iron sink, Solo player versus Titan 1*, Amused

Click for post

I use harpoons as an iron sink ( see notes )

I am a solo player

PoV wanted 3x titan hits

this amused me

I wish I could trade 3* / 4* titan parts for 1* / 2* parts

Notes

Click for notes

Iron sink

Parts

Grinder Gang v1 and v2

(Wu Kong grinder gang or Powerful rainbow auto play team or Wu Kong plus 4 healers - #29 by Gryphonknight)

Wilbur Wonder Bots

([Guide, Auto play team ] Wilbur Wonder Bots or Wilbur + Boril / Falcon + 3x Healer = Team that even the AI cannot screw up or Current favorite auto play team ( especially for VF.6-3N & VF.1-3N ))

FIN

To answer my own request.

POV tasks should be based on your level, a newbie is not expected to be part of an alliance and be able to defeat titans, attack in alliance war and win raids from gold onwards, so the only options left to get valor points are complete dailies, defeat enemies and summon. Plus the daily tasks sometimes are only meant for high level players.

1 Like

Would you also have lower rewards for new players too?

1 Like

Youā€™re not supposed to be able to do everything in the game from the moment you start.

This is a long term game and you invest time and grow and eventually you can compete in all areas. POV is just one example of this.

2 Likes

This is a good idea.