🧭 Path of Valor (PoV) [50 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

They should and I bet it will be fixed in the next release but I wouldn’t chance it working at the moment. They did fix the S4 underwater ones this release.

1 Like

Is it just me who sees this is an identical PoV with the previous one?

I mean, those challenges used to change from one PoV to another…

3 Likes

Also sorcerer emblems again. Why not cleric to follow the previously established pattern?

5 Likes

I am “happy” to announce October 25, the official #bugday :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yep, sorcerer emblems were featured in POV before the last one, I expected cleric emblems this time. I hope they fix it.

I sent them a support request regarding the Omega Quest & Valor Challenges.

Finger crossed. :v:

5 Likes

Yup what a mess. 20 characters

3 Likes

Or is it they’re holding purple aethers and cleric emblems to ransom, lol. “Pay up or you won’t get ‘em”

1 Like

Players complain about the lack of predictability.

SG: Hold my beer!

2 Likes

I have 3300+ sorcerer emblems and 23 darts. My short of tome means I will not be able to consume these 23 darts any time soon.

This will likely be my first time skipping purchasing PoV and it is an easy decision.

1 Like

They’ve fixed the PoV & the Omega Quest!

Best solution ever: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Oh okay. I’m not the only one who noticed that we had this pov right before the last one. Did anyone already report a bug? I went through the bugs but can’t find it.

Maybe it’s not a bug. Maybe they decided to go from the bottom to the top alphabetically this time :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Anyway. I created a new bug report.

2 Likes

…It’s just another manic Monday (Woah, woah)…

:wink:

It’s not just the emblems. The mats are also wrong.
It should be rings and tonics not darts and tabard :rofl:

Edit: just seen @Patrick09 bug section report

2 Likes

Some players may already have purchased the $30 for the Valor Points, and may already have gotten those emblems. It would hurt them if the rewards got changed and they weren’t compensated for the changes made

Usually I would have bought already. But the $10 one.

So yeah, just as with the aethers, I think we’ll have to stick with the current one. There isn’t any easy fix.

1 Like

But, I’m glad we got Zim and Evelyn as avatars this time since they were skipped last time

thank you all for confirming that I am not going crazy…

has SG broken the space-time continuum with everything they’ve been doing?

1 Like