šŸ§­ Path of Valor (PoV) [50 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

I canā€™t agree with you, thanks for the help but i think this needs to be changed, while u were wiring probably i wrote another reply, maybe u didnā€™t see but I think this is wrong!

Summons are no part of the daily challenges.
There are 150 daily challenges in total, you need 147 to finish the last stage.
Therefore, you are allowed to skip 3 of them. Not a lot, but doable.

Many opt to only level their barracks outside of POV so they do not run into this situation. Hopefully you can avoid it in the future.

This has been disproven over and over. Iā€™m f2p and never missed the summons goal.
Hereā€™s some tracking Iā€™ve done too.

2 Likes

If you dont pay for the golden Valor pass with the extra 9000 valor points, you have to fulfill everything except 3 daily tasks to receive all six possible valor chests. Got all 18 chests from the last three PoVs and got only 3 unfarmable 3* ascension mats in them , so I will not bother to get all chests.
Its easy to make all the required summons with grey tokens. You will get one free summon per day, thats 50 for the duration of the PoV. If you fill 2 Monster and two Hero chests every day you will get enough grey tokens.

Its important to reach milestone 48, the 4* mats, in PoV. Therefore you can leave out some 8000 valor points.
Thats 6-8 daily tasks and the 50 summons.

Happy gaming

1 Like

OK let me put it this way, I donā€™t want to be told by sg what buildings to upgrade and when, on all things they have impact on we can argue but in vain, this should remain untouched, i know how much i can miss and how much I play, i wanna upgrade my troops now and i left barracks exactly for now. Challenge us in many ways but this is just stupid, like trying to play someone, not a good way!

4* ascension item

Depends on your roster, and play style

When I feel like buying PoV, it is important to reach the 4* ascension item since that gets you 2x 4* ascension items ( 1x free, 1x with purchase )

Iron Bundle

When I skip purchasing PoV, I am chasing the resource bundles so milestone 44 which lets me skip another 38 Daily Valor ( total of 44- 46 Daily valor based on your 6-8 number )

24x 100 recruits

ZS add recruit bundles already, I would love 24x 100 recruit bundles from PoV

Essentially 20 hours of Advanced House Lv10 production based on 500 k iron being 20 hours of iron production

FIN

Last PoV I missed just enough daily quests to fail to complete the last level of that challenge. I also missed out on 6* titans as my alliance was having a bit of an absent week or two. I still got the level 50 rewards. Thank goodness this time round the titan level is unspecified.

Premium reward Omnia harvester what a kind of joke reward is this it isnā€™t a reward the is just that mickey out of us

Next PoV will be with Scope, Rings and Barbarian Emblems, right?

A very welcome update to the Path of Valor loot.

Finally the close-to-useless relics are removed, and aethers are added instead.

Part of me hoped to see the new tomes here, as I was very excited for them and never once seen any legendary tome in game. But canā€™t complain about aethers also :slight_smile:

16 Likes

The have added more EHT, 16 pulls in total instead of 10 for Valor Pass if I am am counting correctly.

7 Likes

They also removed the silver tokens and increased the amount of EHT and ETT ā€¦I really like these changes.
Well done! :+1:

12 Likes

It is pretty clear to me that revenue from PoV has been declining over the past two PoV cycles, otherwise they wonā€™t bother to buff the PoV rewards lol. Typical SG approach. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Indeed.

With the improvement of Path of Valor rewards and my ViP becoming almost useless, I consider switching my vc2p to PoV only (instead of ViP only). Itā€™s basically the same $ 5 per month.

3 Likes

Also noticed a lot more loot tickets!

8 Likes

Nice Bonus, Magic Night reduced costume Wu Kong undispellable defense self debuff to 1x turn ( instead of 3x turns )

I like game mechanic changes that both hinder, and help, the player ( looking at you War rule Undead Horde but not you War rule Rush )

FIN

2 Likes

That omnia harvester gave me some decent loot on S4. Iā€™ll miss it when S5 starts.

1 Like

Hello,

I wonder if there was any rule with collection of POV rewards. I left my trainer heroes uncollected as I had no urgent projects that would need them and wanted to save some roster space then the next POV came in an I lost the trace of them. They arenā€™t in my roster and nothing in my recent activity mention them. I know itā€™s my mistake but can they just vanish like that?

I know when you forget to collect points from daily challenge, they add up the next day. Shouldnā€™t it be the same for rewards?

sadly not
i had the same problem 3 valors earlier

what i learned now are mainly 2 things:

1- there is no auto collect rewards when next valor is up.
2- you canā€™t buy valor pass after it is over (in the t days period between valors)

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob: then lesson learned for me also oufff