🧭 Path of Valor (PoV) [50 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

Indeed.

With the improvement of Path of Valor rewards and my ViP becoming almost useless, I consider switching my vc2p to PoV only (instead of ViP only). It’s basically the same $ 5 per month.

3 Likes

Also noticed a lot more loot tickets!

8 Likes

Nice Bonus, Magic Night reduced costume Wu Kong undispellable defense self debuff to 1x turn ( instead of 3x turns )

I like game mechanic changes that both hinder, and help, the player ( looking at you War rule Undead Horde but not you War rule Rush )

FIN

2 Likes

That omnia harvester gave me some decent loot on S4. I’ll miss it when S5 starts.

1 Like

Hello,

I wonder if there was any rule with collection of POV rewards. I left my trainer heroes uncollected as I had no urgent projects that would need them and wanted to save some roster space then the next POV came in an I lost the trace of them. They aren’t in my roster and nothing in my recent activity mention them. I know it’s my mistake but can they just vanish like that?

I know when you forget to collect points from daily challenge, they add up the next day. Shouldn’t it be the same for rewards?

sadly not
i had the same problem 3 valors earlier

what i learned now are mainly 2 things:

1- there is no auto collect rewards when next valor is up.
2- you can’t buy valor pass after it is over (in the t days period between valors)

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob: then lesson learned for me also oufff

I just learned about not being able to buy it after it is over myself. Huge bummer.

Didn’t see it posted, so…

2 Likes

If you wondered, killing season 5 special stages monsters counts as elite enemies.

5 Likes

Thx for the information.
It makes sense as they have mana bars.

2 Likes

3 Likes

For anyone like me that didnt want to waste WE in S2 for the dense fog lvls, there are dense fog lvls in s4 17.10 for example is.

5 Likes

But the message clearly says: Season II

Edit: does that “from Season II” means “starting with Season II”?

2 Likes

i did it in s4 and it worked well

1 Like

@Nexus1254
I went to try it… I confirm that it worked for me too S4 17-10

2 Likes

Later we will have Season V stages too with Dense Fog unless Staff changes their plans.

1 Like

Is there chart or post where 50-day PoV rewards are logged? In particular, aether is interesting.

@Vesta

You can find the rewards list in these topics:

Open up details under this line to see them:

Full List of All Rewards

1 Like

Thank you. Unfortunately, this list is finished by March, 2021. I need log from Feb 13-14, 2022 :frowning_face: