🧭 Path of Valor (PoV) [50 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD]

I purchased valor before I could complete and now you can buy the elite version with extra points for someone who can’t complete naturally so there IS an option for people who want to grow before that point.

If for you it’s not worth it to pay until you can finish than don’t pay. But if you’re new and want to catch up in a 5 year old game then you’re going to have to be ok with spending a good amount of money to do so.

Edit, see mega reply

(🧭 Path of Valor (PoV) [50 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD] - #156 by Gryphonknight)

I don’t know if any of this would change your farming decisions, but the following provinces now have more ingredient rolls per WE:

S4-P10, normal mode (10/11/12 rolls for 6 WE)
S4-P8, hard mode (16/17/18 rolls for 10 WE)

Also, there are a BUNCH of S4 provinces that give more ascension mats rolls per WE than the previous best options in your Click for Notes:

Normal mode, provinces 9, 10, 18, 24, and 25
Hard mode, provinces 8, 14, and 15

There could be more. I’ve been piecing together the data myself a bit since the fine folks behind the Barry Farmz Here project stopped collecting info, but still have a good number of gaps to fill before it will make sense to publicize.

1 Like

I can help, we should start a forum topic to collect our data

Might be able to get some help from friends in Beta program

Meh. I’m not really interested in making a whole big thing of it. Just trying to get the (N-1) / N / (N+1) figures for mats in each province, which I can do easily enough with my single runs through each level.

(I’ve decided I don’t care a whole heck of a lot about the other kinds of loot drops from map farming. I’m going to collect info on ham and XP because it’s easy, and both are still useful, but ingredients and backpacks dominate my map farming priorities these days.)

2 Likes

UD Loot rolls

Click for quote

I agree 100%

My current data ( minus XP, food and iron ):

Loot, loot, loot

Especially more rolls for 3* ascension items for HA08 ( chasing Falcon )

Kits/ backpacks

UD.2-xN:

Mostly focusing on 6 WE / 7 WE provinci

FIN

1 Like

do we have consolidated data for the highest monster count for the s2 and s3 special stages?

@BarryWuzHere has his project’s raw data here:

(Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more)

FIN

1 Like

Edit, see mega reply

(🧭 Path of Valor (PoV) [50 day long version] -- General Information & Discussion [MASTER THREAD] - #156 by Gryphonknight)

1 Like

Edit, see mega reply

1 Like

Edit, see mega reply

So instead of going back to the old rotation, they just continue with the wrong one. There should be the one with cleric emblems and tonic… Unbelievable…

They just jumped from 11 to 19 to 20. That means that we have to wait until April 2022 for the next cleric and tonic Pov.

2 Likes

Noticed the same. That means I will skip paying for POV again. Lol

yes… unfortunately its start to be normal for this kind of mistakes :confused:

20 quoted antidotes for the win characters

When I got quest to gain a lvl for a troop i was lvling barracks, so I can’t complete it right? Upgrading barracks takes longer for higher lvl of itself, so basically if I want to complete valor i cannot upgrade barracks which doesn’t make sense at all! It should be different, i Don’t believe this is intentional. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Well, that’s why there are more daily tasks then needed to close the pov.
Just in case things like this happen.

In those i dont count summons, because if you didn’t mass collect those summon coins u can’t complete it without money. So how many can you miss to complete it not counting Summons is the question, and if i choose to upgrade just barracks constantly, not to mention that valor almost constantly open :slight_smile:

if your leveling of the barracks will not be completed until after the current path of valor daily task expires then you could speed up leveling the barracks with gems, otherwise you will need to miss out on this particular task.

Be careful with leveling your forge as well as this can present a similar problem.

I try and level forge and barracks during that 5 day period when POV is resetting.

and what is stated above is true, you do not need to complete every single daily task to complete pov.

Cheers and good luck

1 Like

I can’t agree with you, thanks for the help but i think this needs to be changed, while u were wiring probably i wrote another reply, maybe u didn’t see but I think this is wrong!